talents pt.2

Recap:

Jdn: "Oh come on.. Here how about this, I will let you hear one of my songs of you let me hear one of yours."
Y/N: "You make music too!?"
Jdn: "LA is literally filled with so many creative people"

As soon as he said that I knew he was mocking what I had said earlier. We both ended up laugh and although I didn't want to let him hear my song.. I really wanted to hear his. So I gave in. He thought it was good and finally I got to hear one of his songs. It was called Comatose. I absolutely loved it. We were both talk about our songs and how amazing each other's were until Josh came to ask if we wanted to go swim.

Jsh: "Oh um I just wanted to come in and ask if you guys want to go swim in the pool with everyone else."
Jdn: "I'll see. Thanks"
Jsh: "Youre welcome."
Jdn: "Do you have a swim suit?"
Y/N: "I'm pretty sure I brought some since there are beaches here. But I dont want to go."
Jdn: "Why?"
Y/N: "What do you mean why? Because Bryce is down there and He hates me. Did you forget that"
Jdn: "Seriously, you know you're here to explore too! Come on have fun with me."
Y/N: "You expect me to have fun with you when Bryce is around"
Jdn: "I will tickle you until you finally agree."
Y/N: "You're not and you wouldn't"
Jdn: "Oh you don't think I would? Okay that's it, you're going to put you swimsuit on and you're going to come with me down there!"

He began tickling me until I fell on the ground. I managed to run away from him for a while so I could breathe until he caught up with me. Him and his stupid long legs. I finally gave in cause I really didn't want to die of laughter. Quite literally. I went to the bathroom to change and I put on a swimsuit. I felt like I wouldn't be comfortable wearing a 2 piece, yet, especially in the middle of six guys so that was the safest route to go for now. I walked downstairs by myself cause Jaden had already gone out. So I walked out the room and as I was walking I bumped into someone. It was Bryce, I was about to fall but he ended up catching me. He stared at me for a while and it got very awkward.

Y/N: "Sorry about that but thanks for catching me... Bryce?"
B: "Yeah? Umm sorry. It's whatever bye."
Y/N: "Okay?"
G: "Were you holding her? What the hell you actually like her now"
Y/N: "No its nothing.. Whatever don't worry about it bye. Jaden!"

I had gone outside and I went with Jaden the only one I actually felt comfortable enough with so far. He ended up talking about earlier before we fell asleep in the morning.

Jdn: "Y/N do you remember this morning when you first got here and you asked me if I wanted to be friend even after you left and I said yes."

I nodded.

Y/N: "Yeah.. What about it?"
Jdn: "Well I finally came to the realization that I won't be able to talk to you at all if you don't have my number also because if you need me just text me if I'm not there."

We ended up exchanging phone numbers when I saw the boys setting up their phones on a tripod. I was confused so I asked Jaden.

Y/N: "What are they doing?"
Jdn: "Oh.. Well there this tiny little thing that you don't know about us.... Do you know what tiktok is?"
Y/N: "You act like I lived under a rock my whole life obviously I know what tiktok is "
Jdn: "Oh well then... Umm We are actually kind of-"
A: "Can we even tell her? Cause she doesn't know.. And I mean no offense or anything, I'm not trying to be rude Y/N I want to be friends eventually, but Bryce kind of has a point what if she does..."