Finally

Recap:

He kissed my lips and the hugged me tightly against him as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~ Next Day ~

I woke up in Bryce's arms and slowly got my phone since Bryce was still sleeping. I laid in bed for a while before I had to get ready to go with Jaden. About 15 minutes later Bryce woke up.

B: "Good morning"
Y/N: "Hey.. How are you"
B: "Good."

He sighed and placed his hands behind his head. Then yawned.

B: "Its too early.. I'm still sleepy."
Y/N: "You can go back to sleep it 8 am anyway."
B: "Why are you awake- oh nevermind. You're going with Jaden. Don't leave me!!"
Y/N: "I have to. Just go back to sleep okay?"
B: "Fine."
Y/N: "Its okay.. We'll have lunch together anyway."
B: "Oh yeah.. That'll make my day better."

I giggled and kissed him then got out of bed to get ready. I walked out my room and down the stairs to find Jaden's car parked outside the house.

Y/N: "Hi!"
Jdn: "Good morning."
Y/N: "Can we go by Starbucks.. I wanna get a drink. I'll buy you one too if you want."
Jdn: "We can go but you're not paying."
Y/N: "Yes I am watch.."

We got to Starbucks and walked in. We ordered our drinks and just as Jaden was about to pay with his card I quickly slid mine in between. Jaden tried to push my hand out but ended up knocking a cup of straws onto the ground. We almost got in trouble, but we picked up the straws and put them back in place. Our drinks were ready and we got them then walked out to go back to the car and go to the studio.

Y/N: "See I paid.."
Jdn: "You made me look like an idiot. I trued pushing you hand away and pushed the straws off the counter."
Y/N: "You are an idiot. Dumb enough to think I'd let you pay."

I laughed and we arrived at the studio. I could believe it when I saw Machine Gun Kelly sitting outside the recording booth at the studio. I grabbed Jaden's hand and stared blankly into his eyes.

Y/N: "Why did you tell me he was going to be here?"
Jdn: "Who?"
Y/N: "Machine Gun Kelly. MGK. Colson. Any of that makes sense?"

Jaden laughs and takes his arm out of my grip to walk over to Colson.

~ Machine Gun Kelly(Colson)= C ~

Jdn: "Hi Colson! So, I want you to meet someone... Y/N."
C: "Hi!"
Y/N: "Hi..!"
Jdn: "She's my friend she hanging out with me today. You should read her song lyrics! Anyway she likes music and she wanted to see what the studio is like."
C: "Cool! So you've written songs"
Y/N: "Yeah... I have actuall-y. But not into actual... song. Just t-the lyrics."
Jdn: "She likes you... She admires you so thats why she's... weird.... "
C: "No its fine! I get it.. but maybe Jaden and I can sign you with Travis."
Jdn: "That would be sick!"
C: "Anyway.. treat me like a friend.. like I'm Jaden. Okay?"
Y/N: "Okay."
C: "Oh and don't tell people that Jaden and I are going to work on something together. It'll be a secret between us."
Y/N: "I wont."
C: "Here we can make a groupchat. We can talk about stuff there. I have Jaden's number.. I just don't have your's. Put your number in."

He hands me his phone so I could put my number in. So I did and then handed him his phone back.

Jdn: "You wanna know how she embarrassed me this morning?"
Y/N: "Jaden! Okay that wasn't my fault he just doesn't like admitting when he did something wrong.."
C: "Oh I know!"

Colson and I both laugh and then calm down. Then Jaden tells him about our morning. After that they began recording and creating different soundtracks. I stayed until lunch time when Bryce came to pick me up.

B: "Hey so how's it going in there?"
Y/N: "Good.. Really exciting!"
B: "Why.."
Y/N: "Because Jaden had someone in there and basically told me that they could try to sign me with Travis' DTA Record label! Same as Jaden's!"
B: "Aww I hope that happens!"
Y/N: "I know! It would be like my dream come true.. I would start my singing career!"
B: "Well I hope it happens. I'm also taking you downtown. I found a diner there. Not many people go there so Fletcher probably won't bother us. We'll finally be able to go out and eat with out a paparazzi filming us. But we have to keep it a secret before he finds out."

We get to the diner and order our food. We finished eating and for once on our way out we didn't have people shouting at us. People shoving each other to meet us. Or cameras shoved in our faces. Not that I didn't love my supporters because they gave many opportunities but it got overwhelming at times. And having a break from it for a while was relieving. I stayed with Bryce for a while and then left to go back to the studio.

~ Travis=T ~

Jdn: "You're back!"
C: "Hey!! Guess what?"
Y/N: "What...?"

I say suspiciously.

T: "They were able to sign the deal with Travis' DTA Records!"

Travis says as he walks out a corner from hiding. I couldn't believe it. I can start producing music with Travis!!

Y/N: "Oh my- thank you!"

I run up to Jaden and Colson and hug them. I start tearing up because it has been my dream to do this and I finally got the opportunity to.

Jdn: "You're welcome"
C: "No problem!"
T: "Come over here!"

He signals me to go with him to give him a high five and then he hugs me.

T: "Cant wait to start you're music career!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story may be coming to an end soon because I'll finally start releasing chapters for the sequel book!! But thank you for the support I truly thank you.🥺🥰