Now What?

Recap:

I went to him and asked him to cover for me while I went to Bryce's room. I know. I regretted it as soon as I went in too. I wanted to talk to him hoping he wouldn't be so upset. He was in his bed... Shirtless.

B: "What are you doing? Leave."
Y/N: "You wanted to stay and now you want me to leave can you just appreciate that I am even here?"
B: "What do you want?"
Y/N: "I want to say that I am sorry for arguing with you earlier. I told you since the beginning I was here and with good intentions only. Not to pick up a fight with you."
B: "Okay you can go now."
Y/N: "Why? Why are you acting like again? I am here to be with you. I'm sorry. Oh god I hate this. You want me to be honest? Out of all the people I could possibly want... I pick you the one that is going to keep hurting me. And it'll always be you. Even if I didn't want it to be you."

I rolled my eyes at how stupid it was. He had hurt me so many times. I knew he didn't like me and even uf he said he did. I know that he is still the fuckboy that he was since the beginning. He got up from his bed and walked ober to sit in a chair that was right next to me.

B: "What?"
Y/N: "It will always be you."
B: "I- you're so confusing.."
Y/N: "I'm confusing? You cant make up your mind about me. You stay with other girls and you sleep with them make out with them in front of me but then when I do the most simplest thing. Like hug one of the boys you get mad. You didn't want me to leave and now you don't about me, not even in the slightest."
B: "Fine then. I want you. You're the girl that I want. "

He got up when he said that and I couldn't help but jump into his arms. And wrap my legs around him. I held onto him and he kissed me. Again. After a few minutes we pulled away and but our foreheads were gently pressed against each other.

B: "Is that what you wanted? I could go for more.."

He smirked and blankly stared directly at me.

Y/ N: "So do you still hate me now?"
B: "I never did. Im being genuinely honest. You've always been the girl that I want"
Y/N: "You don't mean that."
B: "I'll prove it to you. What do I have to prove ot to you?"
Y/N: "First of all you definitely have to stop bringing girls over to sleep with you. No questions asked. Second you can't be rude to me in front of the boys."
B: "Fine. I'll prove it to you that I really like you. I want you and if that's what it takes then fine."
Y/N: "I have to go, now before someone walks in."
B: "You can't go yet. Your lipstick is smudged... Come over here. Let me fix it."
Y/N: "Alright."

Bryce began smirking again while he was fixing it. And then I realized he had some on him so I wiped it off.

Y/N: "You have some on you too"
B: "I kinda wanted to keep that there"
Y/N: "Here is a prettier one.."

I kissed him on the cheek leaving a lipstick print of my lips. I walked out and went straight to Josh's room.

Y/N: "Hey Josh, thanks for covering for me."
Jsh: "No problem! You came out happier than when you walked in what did he do to you."

I told Josh what happened earlier in the morning from the start since hadn't told him yet. He was happy for you but he was also looking out for you trying to make sure everything was fine. I told him everything. From the beginning of the day since I still hadn't told him. Josh was telling me to be careful. And I knew I had to be careful. Then eventually Josh changed the subject. I knew he had been talking to Nessa. But i never knew they began dating.

Jsh: "So you know my girlfriend right-"
Y/N: "Girlfriend? What girlfriend are you dating Nessa.."

He nodded.

Jsh: "Girlfriend."
Y/N: "Awww! Why didn't you tell me you asked her out?"
Jsh: "I don't know.. I mean I was but then I kinda forgot I guess"
Y/N: "Oh well then what about her?"
Jsh: "She is coming soon. She booked a flight and she is coming in about an hour so she'll get her around 4"
Y/N: "I'll finally get to meet her!"
Jsh: "Yeah! Finally you won't be the only girl here, who also happens to be 2 feet shorter than everyone."
Y/N: "Stop! I don't like talking about my height its a very sensitive topic.."
Jsh: "Shortie. Shortie. Shortie. Shortie. Shortie."
Y/N: "I will push you off your own bed if you don't stop."
Jsh: "You're not strong enough........ Shortie."

Josh and I automatically got along together from the beginning. To others it seem like we were being rude to each other but that's just how we both played around. We didn't have an issue with it so I did push him off. He wanted to get back at me so he got up and chased me. I ran into Jaden's room where he was trying to make a tiktok. I tried not to get in the video and I hid behind the door in the middle of clothes. Josh still hadn't came in and he was still looking for me. Jaden saved the video and then asked what I was doing. I quickly explained as I heard footsteps approach.. I signaled him to go back to what he was doing and act normal. Before Josh walked in I buried myself in the middle of clothes. He came in and Jaden played along. Josh looked everywhere in his room he even looked behind the door. He didn't see me. Probably because my height came to help. Regardless he left and never found me until I walked out. He forgot what he was trying to do and apparently it was already time to pick Nessa from the airport.