His Mom

Recap:

She was surprised by it.. she was like what? And I was like I. Love. You. And then that's when she told me I love you back. That was like the first time I ever told her that."

Bryce and I answered a few more questions and finished filming. Soon it was time for dinner. All the boys came down to eat and as soon as Bryce and I finished we headed up to my room instead of his this time. I walked over to my bed and lay down. We hear a knock on the door. I get up to open the door, seeing Josh and Jaden looking for Bryce.

Y/N: "Hey! What are you doing?"
Jsh: "Hey.. Umm we just came ask Bryce if his mom was coming tomorrow."
Jdn: "Bryce!"
Y/N: "Bryce's mom? Bryce? When were you going to tell me about that?"
B: "Oh! Even I forgot that.. Yeah I think she's coming tomorrow"
Jdn: "Oh alright"
Jsh: "Just tell us when its time to pick her up from LAX". Goodnight"
Jdn: "Bye Y/N"
B & Y/N: "Bye"

You closed the door behind them and turned back to Bryce. I looked at him smiling yet with a confused face.

Y/N: "So when were you planning on telling me she was coming?"
B: "I forgot"
Y/N: "So I guess she is actually coming.. She knows about us right?"
B: "Duh! She is the first person I told!"
Y/N: "Oh... Well I-"
B: "Stop! I know what you're thinking and yes of course she'll like you! When I told her I was thinking about asking you out, she kept bothering me asking me when she could meet you."
Y/N: "Are you sure?"
B: "Yes babygirl!"

Since I was still standing, he stood up to pull me closer and pick me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He kept kissing me with light pecks in between his words.

B: "She is going to love ~kisses me~ you, just as much ~kisses me~ as I love you."

He walked to the bed setting me down and hovering over me. I placed my hands around the back of his neck pulling him down to kiss me once more.

B: "Babygirl, you should get some rest. My mom is coming tomorrow... And she's excited to meet you. Come on!"
Y/N: "Goodnight! I love you."

Bryce fell asleep with his LED lights on, and with his arms around me. All night I was trying to sleep but just couldn't. I had laid my head on the crook of Bryce's neck. I could hear him sleeping comfortably. His shirt was lifted, showing his abs, since I was bored.. I began tracing his abs with my finger and before I knew it I fell asleep until the next morning. The next morning I woke up around 8:30 and Bryce was still sleeping.. I didn't want to wake him up so I slowly slipped out his arms to go take a shower and change.

 I didn't want to wake him up so I slowly slipped out his arms to go take a shower and change

^Your Outfit^

When I was done changing. I walked back over to Bryce's room, only to see him turning towards me, getting up from the floor after putting his shoes on.

 I walked back over to Bryce's room, only to see him turning towards me, getting up from the floor after putting his shoes on

B: "Hey baby"
Y/N: "Good morning"
B: "Are you excited? My mom! She said she'll land here in about in hour so.. At 9. But we have to but we have to leave here like 30 minutes before because we're about 30 away from LAX"
Y/N: "I'm nervous.."
B: "Don't worry she is a fun person.. You'll end up liking each other."

~ 30 minutes later ~

B: "Are you coming with me? We're leaving."
Y/N: "Sure"
Jdn: "So who is coming"
B: "Umm.. Me, Y/N, Josh and obviously you."
Jdn: "Oh alright lets go. Who's driving?"
B: "I will! Y/N, can you sit next to me in the passengers seat?"
Y/N: "Okay! Oh, your phone is ringing"

I handed Bryce his phone, that had an incoming call, labeled
Mom. Bryce got his phone and answered it as he entered the car. I walked around to get to the passengers seat and opened the door. That's when I heard Bryce talking..

B: "I missed you too! Alright I love you mom. See you in a bit"
Y/N: "Aww.. That was cute"
B: "Shut up."

He smiled rolling his eyes at me, and Jaden slighting laughing at Bryce's embarrassment. Straight after Bryce was pulling out the driveway.

Y/N: "Oh come on... Besides we all know you're not as tough as you want to be seen as"
B: "Could you just.. Not?"
Jsh: "Buddy, she's not wrong.."
Jdn: "Oh yeah she really isn't wrong! Especially when you're with her. When you're with her, you like.. You turn into like, a softie."
Jsh: "Buddy, you got it all wrong! Its called a SIMP!"
B: "Can you guys shut up!?"
Y/N: "It's okay I love this little softie."
B: "Aww, I love you too.."
Jsh: "See guys, this kid simps for her!"

I could tell Bryce and I were both confused as to why he said, see guys, as if he was talking to a bunch of people. So together, Bryce and I turned around out of curiosity to see what he was doing. Only to find a camera shoved in our faces.

B: "Damn it... Have you been filming the entire time?"

Josh just laughed which clearly let Bryce know he had been filming.

B: "You better not put that in the video!"
Jsh: "Too late.. See. They already watched it."

We kept driving until we finally got there. We got off the car and walked into the airport. We looked for his mom.. And met up with her. That's when I finally saw her for the first time. Nervous butterflies grew in my stomach but regardless I still managed to talk to her.