Ignored..

Recap:

Jsh: "Hey you fucking perv! Could you maybe go to your room before you start rubbing your pubes all over the couch..? No you know what never mind. We are leaving Im going home with Jaden. Bye Bryce have fun with your girl..."

He said with a smirk. We walked into the car and left back to his house with Jaden. When we got to the house we saw Jaden with a puppy. Buddy. I went over to pet her and sure enough the Buddy shared the same energy. After that Josh and I hung out with Jaden and drove to the Santa Monica Pier. We had fun for the rest of the day making tiktoks and taking pictures. Josh, Jaden, and I were all just hanging out by the shore at the beach we my phone began blowing up with notifications from Bryce's text message and phone calls. I didn't want to talk to him at all but I accidently answered him on one of his calls... So I had no choice.

*on the phone*

Y/N: "Hi...? Why are you blowing my phone up stop. Go kiss Addison or something leave me alone"
B: "Where are you?"
Y/N: "Why do you care"
B: "I've been trying to find you all day-"
Y/N: "Bryce! Stop.. Trying.. To look for me. Does it ever occur to you that I trying to get away from you because I don't want to talk to you? Just leave me alone.."
B: "Fine then since I'm talking to you now.. Why the fuck would you kiss Josh?!"
Y/N: "We are broken up. We aren't together.. I can do anything.. And be with anyone... because of you! Because you thought it would be great to cheat on me.. Isnt that right? But its okay, you can be free and date Addison now"
B: "Y/N.. I- I'm sorry but-"
Y/N: "Why not? And I'm sure you are sorry. I really do think you are.. But I gave you a lot of sympathy.. And even then you decided that it would be great to kiss Addison. In front of me. And that's fine.. You can do that. But so can I. Quit trying to control my life."
B: "Tell me where you are! Let me explain!"
Y/N: "I dont care. And if you must know.. Im at the Santa Monica Pier.. Don't come looking for me because I don't want to talk to you anymore. I. Don't. Care."

I hung up the phone.. And I realize I had walk away from the boys and face the water.. Just so they didn't listen. I took a breath and I wiped a small tear on my face. And turned around to see them patiently waiting..

Jdn: "Is everything okay?"
Jsh: "Who was that?"
Y/N: "Yeah.. Everything's okay.. And it doesn't matter.. Lets go!"
Jdn: "Are you sure? You don't want to talk about it?"
Y/N: "Yeah I just want to hang out.. Not talk about it. Come on"

I say trying to make myself look happier. They knew something was wrong but they decided to just let it go. They didn't want to stress me out so they just got closer to hug me as we walked away from the shore. We left back to their house, I was going to be with Jaden more for tonight because I knew we weren't as close friends as before. And I just needed a friend.. Not a hookup. I hope Josh knew that what we were doing wasn't going to go any farther or get anymore serious. I walked over to Jaden and sat beside him on the couch and asked him what we were doing.

Jdn: "Right now we can watch Netflix together.. But before that we have to go to the store and get snacks and then watch Netflix.. Tomorrow though.. Do you want to come with me to the studio?"
Y/N: "Really? Of course! I'd love to see how you're planning on single handedly become the next rockstar! And when that happens I'll be happy to say that's my best friend and I watched him work his way to success!"
Jdn: "That or even better? You can work your way to the top with me! Come on just think of everyone falling in love with you and your songs.."
Y/N: "Jaden, you do realize that the whole stage thing isn't my thing? That's more like your thing"
Jdn: "It can be your thing too! It can be our thing together."
Y/N: "Mmm.. Yeah I don't think so. Anyway lets go to Target.. I want snacks.."
Jdn: "Fine then Shortie..."

He laughed and ot made me think of how he used to call me that before too.

~ Next Day ~

The next morning I got breakfast with Jaden and Josh then got them to drive me back to Sway.. I was scared. Bryce would most likely talk to me.. They dropped me off and I walked in and straight up to my room. When I walked in the strong smell of alcohol hit my face and I saw Bryce passed out on my bed. With at least two dozens of cans of White Claws around him. Some open but some closed.. With the vast majority opened and empty.

Y/N: "Bryce. Bryce! I guess you cant hear me."

I sat on my bed. And I felt a wave of sadness come over me just seeing Bryce right beside me.. I took a deep breath in and I put my hand on his head and running my fingers through his hair.

Y/N: "I miss you.. But you aren't good for me. You hurt me and yet I still love you Bryce fucking Hall.."

I pushed his hair back away from his face and kissed his forehead.

*Thoughts*

I hope we stop this soon Bryce. I miss you and I need you. I'm sorry.