Suicide Prevention

⚠️Trigger Warning: In this chapter there will be references of self-harm and suicidal thoughts. Do not keep reading if you're affected by any of these topic.⚠️

❤If you are in emotional distress or suicidal crisis, you are not alone. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or the 3 digit number, 988, to speak with a trained counselor. It's free, confidential, and available 24/7❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Y/N: "Its okay Jaden.. I'm here. I'm right here. That's what best friends are for.. I'm not going to leave you until you feel better."
Jdn: "Im- I'm so-sorry"
Y/N: "There's nothing to be sorry for.. Okay? You don't have to talk about it but if you do I'm here.. I'll listen to you."

He didn't really talk much. He just kept saying sorry. And continued crying.

Jaden's POV: 1 week ago- Flashback

⚠️Trigger Warning: Skip to the next warning if you are affected by suicidal and self harm references⚠️

*Thoughts*

I-I cant do t-this anymore! I-I. Just do it! JUST DO IT! I hate my life.. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! 1 line. 2 lines. 3 lines. Times 4 is 12 lines. Down. My. Arm. Just jump. And everything will go away. The pain. The thoughts. The voice inside my head. GONE! I have nothing left here anyway. Maybe I-I can find something else when I-Im gone. It will make everyone happy. I've just been a bother and I like making people happy anyway. Im not worth very much either. Just O-ONE jump! And I am-

*phone rings*

Y/N, I forgot about her.. I cant leave her... Not yet. Maybe not today. Only for Y/N.

I pick up the phone and hear her talk. And I start crying even more as I get up and off the ledge of the bridge over the river.

⚠️Trigger Warning: Ends here⚠️

I get back onto the sidewalk and see cars drive by. I try to keep it under control as Y/N talks to me.

*on the phone*

Y/N: "Hey, I just called to ask where you are."
Jdn: "Oh.. I-Im just out walking around."
Y/N: "Well I was also going to ask if you wanted to to come out and eat with us... And by us I mean me and sway.."
Jdn: "No I don't want to go.. Not today."
Y/N: "Are you sure? Are you not hungry?"
Jdn: "Yeah Im sure.. I guess I'm really not hungry.. Just wanna stay home."
Y/N: "Alright then stay safe, bye! See you later!"
Jdn: "Bye."

Your POV: Present Day

I stayed with Jaden for a while. I sat up against the wall on his bed and he rested his down on my lap. I tried calming him down, I ran my fingers through his hair and never left until he fell asleep. He never stopped crying. So he cried himself to sleep. I moved his head off of me and laid it on the pillow. I slowly got off his bed and pulled the blankets over him. I walk outside and saw Josh walk into his room. I go downstairs to get a water then after a while I go back up, knock on his door and he opens it.

Jsh: "Oh yeah come in.. I thought you fell asleep with Jaden. I mean its like 1 in the morning already"
Y/N: "No but something is wrong. I couldn't leave him."

I say as I sit down on his bed. He looked confused and then walked to his bathroom to brush his teeth and I followed.

Jsh: "What happened?"
Y/N: "I don't know.. I was just going to go downstairs to get out drinks and stuff when I heard him crying.. and.. breathing heavily "
Jsh: "What is he doing now?"
Y/N: "He fell asleep. I don't know what to do.. I think I'll stay with him. Just in case."
Jsh: "Are you sure?"
Y/N: "Yeah I just wanted to let you know. Anyway are you going to sleep right now?"
Jsh: "Yeah probably after I facetime Ness"
Y/N: "Okay.. Well Im going to sleep with Jaden. Im tired."
Jsh: "Okay good night"

~ Next Day ~

I woke up and Jaden was gone.. I quickly jumped up panicking. I looked all around his room and bathroom then I went outside to ask Josh where he was at.

Y/N: "Where's Jaden?"
Jsh: "I dont know I thought he was still sleeping.."