21. Trampoline park!!

Katherine Howard POV

I wake up to Anne jumping on her bed already fully clothed.

"Anne... I thought you stopped doing this!!" I say as I sit up in my bed

"Yeah... but today we're going to the trampoline park!!!!" Anne replies, still jumping

"Oh yeah!!!" I say and jump out of bed. I quickly change into black leggings and a pink t-shirt, then run downstairs with Anne. Jane's just finishing breakfast and, when she sees us, asks me to go get everyone else. I respond by running back up the stairs and first knocking on Catherine's door.

"Breakfast is ready!" I say

"Alright, I'm coming," Catherine responds. I smile and run over to Anna's room.

"Anna? Breakfast is ready!"

"Okay, thanks, Kitty!" She replies as I run over to Parr's room.

"Parr, breakfast's ready!" There's no reply so I knock on her door. No-one answers again. Did something happen? I hope she's okay... I slowly open the door and relax as I see Parr asleep at her desk. She's sleeping... I shouldn't bother her. Closing the door quietly I go back downstairs.

"Where's Parr?" Jane asks as I sit down

"She was still asleep... and I didn't want to bother her," I explain. "I can bring some food upstairs later if you want."

"That's a good idea," Jane says as we all start eating. Everyone goes upstairs to change, and I grab a plate with food for Parr. I walk up to her room and knock quietly, this time my knock is answered with,

"Come in." I open the door and see Parr still sitting at her desk, now writing in a notebook.

"I brought you some breakfast... everyone else is getting changed into better clothes for the trampoline park," I say smiling at her

"Okay, thanks!" Parr replies and returns to her notebook. I walk out and close her door. After a half-hour everyone is ready and we get in the car. It takes us a while to get to the trampoline park, but once we're there Anne and I jump out of the car. Anne runs toward the building, but I stay behind as I see all the people. Jane walks up next to me and together we walk towards the building. You're okay. You've been in large groups before! It's okay. I reassure myself as we go into the building. A man hands us the special socks you need and I flinch back as his hand accidentally brushes against mine. I quickly walk over to Anne and put on my socks.

"Are you ready?" Anne asks me, her eyes full of energy. I nod and, after getting the okay from Jane, follow her onto the trampolines.

We start off by simply bouncing on the square trampolines but after a while Anne pulls me over to the obstacles. Anne jumps on the rope and starts climbing to the next platform. I stand and watch until she says,

"Come on Kitty!! It's so much fun!!!!" I'd rather go over to the foam pit... but I don't want to disappoint Anne... I snap out of my thoughts to Catherine saying,

"I'll go with her. You go do whatever you want."

"Really? Thanks!!" I say as I watch Catherine start climbing up to meet Anne. She's spending time with Anne... weird. I walk over to the foam pit and find Anna there, trying out different tricks. I watch as she does a front flip and lands in the foam laughing as she gets out. I wish I could do that...

"Hey Kitty!" Anna says when she's finally out of the foam pit.

"Hey!"

"Do you want to do a flip?" Anna asks smiling

"I don't know how..." I say looking down at the ground.

"I'll teach you!! I'm sure you can do it with practice!" I nod and watch as she starts explaining how to do a front flip. "So start with your arms up and jump a couple times, then bring your arms down really fast and tuck your legs to your chest. After you can do that just push off of your legs and use the momentum of your arms to spin in the air." (Please don't actually go do a front flip with those instructions!!! Although they are correct, it takes years to do one correctly. Especially off of a trampoline.) I nod and practice the steps she showed me, eventually working up the courage to try one into the foam pit. It goes okay, and I come out of the pit laughing.

"Thanks Anna!!" I say. She nods and continues doing other kinds of flips into the foam. I walk away and see Parr sitting at a table by herself. She's all alone and not bouncing... I walk up to her and quietly ask, "You okay?" Parr turns to me and smiles.

"Yeah... just a bit tired." I nod and almost leave, before turning back and saying,

"Do you want to come bounce with me?"

"Oh... ummmm, sure." I smile and let her follow me to the obstacle course.

"Do you want to do this?" When I see her hesitation I continue by saying, "You don't have to! I just thought it might be fun... we can also go to the normal trampolines, or the foam pits!"

"Kitty, I'm fine with doing this. I just don't think I'll be that good..."

"Oh... that's okay! I don't think I'll be that good either," I say blushing a bit. She smiles and starts to climb onto the rope. I follow her and we both make it across eventually, after falling multiple times. I jump down after her and follow her over to a bench. "That was fun!!" I say smiling.

"Yeah, it was! Thanks for coming to get me..." Parr responds. I smile, nod, and then say,

"Come on, Jane's probably waiting for us." Parr follows me to the entrance and after getting a quick drink we get back in the car and drive home. That evening we all start to watch a movie, but turn it off halfway through since Anne and I are both falling asleep. Jane sends us to bed, and we all fall asleep without a problem.