I - New World

JOHN'S POV

Darkness.. is all I see..
I feel nothing. I can't see anything.
I can't seem to express or feel any emotion.
And I.. hardly remember anything right now.
I feel like I'm drifting away.. I can't feel anything physical or emotional, but it's like I can still somewhat feel like I'm being washed away by the ocean waves. I hear nothing..
There's nothing. But I don't feel scared.
Am I dead?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I don't want to.

A bright light blinds my eyes, that felt like they were just closed as I only saw darkness before the embracing light.

I stood up gasping for air, breathing heavily as I sat up in a bed. My ears were ringing, my vision was blurry, and I kept getting tingling sensations throughout my body. I was having a hard time breathing, and I kept smelling weird things that kept on changing. This weird phenomenon continued for a few minutes, till everything slowly settled back to normal. "What.. what happened just now?" I panted out as I looked around. I was in a bedroom, but it didn't look like mine back in the dorms.

I stood up, feeling the smooth and cold marble floor as I made my way to the door. The room was normal. A bed, a closet, an AC, and a drawer with a lamp and phone on top of it. I grabbed the phone before exiting the bedroom. I walked down and saw a small living room that was mixed with the kitchen and dining table. Like a small apartment. It had basic things like a TV and whatnot as well. "Where the hell am I?" He sat on the black couch and reached for the remote, turning the TV on which was settled on the News channel.

"This morning, a rogue thief was captured and defeated by the hero, Mt. Lady" a reporter stated as it viewed a woman in a skin tight suit, along with a woman that looks like he's wearing wooden armor and looked rather depressed, and a guy that was tied up and unconscious. My eyes widened at this. '..Heroes? Aren't those type of people supposed to be like, banned?' I thought, in complete disbelief as I stood up from the couch. "This.. I need some fresh air.."  I grab my phone, turned the TV off, and went outside the apartment. I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings, before walked down the stairs and made it out of the building.

I saw some people that looked.. strange. I just saw a guy with horns and a scaled tail with wings, like a dragon. Then I saw a girl with pink skin and black sclera instead of the normal white. "This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.." A guy then bumped into me, giving me a mean look. "Out of the way kid" he spat out, which pissed me off. "How about you watch where you're going instead.." I took a good look at him and saw he had a long nose with blank black eyes. He had long yellow eyebrows and his blonde hair was pulled and combed backwards. "Mr. penguin?" Got em.

This pissed the guy even more, grabbing the collar of my uniform. "You tryna pick a fight kid?!" I probably popped a vein at this and suddenly punched him across the face, making him stumble back and hit the wall of the building behind him. "Why you little.." be fan using his ability, where his skin became gray like steel as he also grew in size. Kinda reminded me of someone that used to pick on me. I got ready, focusing on the aura he was emitting and was about to do the same by copying his ability when a guy tough looking guy with silver hair intervened. "Halt civilian, you're not allowed to use your quirk in public without a license!" He exclaims as runs up to them. 'Quirk..?' I asked in my mind. The metal skinned penguin flinched as he saw the guy, reverting back to his normal form. "M-my bad.. but this kid was being disrespectful!" He them pointed at me with a glare, which I returned with another.

"Hold it there penguin, you were the one who bumped into me and started spewing out like an asshole" "alright alright, why don't you two just apologize to each other an-" I interrupted the guy. "No thanks" I clicked my tongue and just walked away, ignoring the guy shouting at me to come back.
I rubbed my nose bridge as I sighed. "What the hell is up with today.. last time I was.." I suddenly stopped at my tracks.. because I just realized something.

What exactly did happen to me? Why can't I remember anything recent that led up to me being here? All I remember was.. people was notified that I was Joker, the one who hospitalized the royals of Welston, overthrowing that Asslo. If I somehow get back.. I'm gonna break Isen's arms so he can't write articles anymore.. I made glaring face as I continued to walk. "Hm.. might as well try and figure this new place out.. or this new world."