VIII - USJ Part 1

No one's POV

All Might was skipping throughout the city on his way to work, since there will be a bit of a special hero activity for today. But he saw a villain holding three kids, heroes like Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods down for the count. He swiped in and knocked the villain out with a chop on the nape. "Never fear, for I am here! On my way to work!" He let the children down, but heard pleas for help so being the hero that he is, he went to that direction. He's obviously gonna be late and exhaust his time limit.

Meanwhile in a creepy lair

"Is everyone ready, Kurogiri?" Their raspy voice of Shigaraki ask the misty man in a bartender outfit, whom was looking at some files. "Yes. Now all we have to do is wait for the right time."

John's POV

"Today's hero activity will be taken somewhere else, and will be minutes by me, All Might, and another teacher." Aizawa started, causing me to snap back from my thoughts as we all looked at him. "What will we be doing sensei?" Sero asks, to which Aizawa replied by showing them a flash card that said RESCUE on it. "Anything from shipwrecks in the middle of the ocean to a massive landslide ready to wipe a town off the map. This hero activity will focus on training you to be prepared to any scenarios."

This excited the class. For me it also really piqued my interest. So far the only I've done with my power is beat the living crap out of people.

Aizawa then pressed a button, our hero suitcases showing up from the wall. "It's you choice whether to wear your costume for this or not, since not all of you are accustomed to them, it might be best to hold off on using it." We all got out with our hero suits, though few people like me were a little different. Since my clash with Bakugo, my suit was pretty wrecked. So I was wearing a makeshift one with the UA PE clothes. It had some similar parts of my suit like the gloves and masks in black color. Even Bakugo was wearing one too. Actually, I think it was really only us that had a fight intense enough to wreck both our costumes. Then again, explosions.

"Alright class rep, line everyone up" Aizawa said, looking to my direction. I nodded and looked at everyone else. "Alright everyone, single file line by class number" They all did what I said and we all properly got inside the rather normal looking bus. I sat next to Izuku, with Asui on the other side and then Kirishima. "You know, I've always been straightforward with what's on my mind." Asui started, turning to Izuku. "Midoriya"
"Y-yes Asui!" "Call me Tsuyu" "R-right!"

"Izuku are you blushing?" I asked him with a smirk.
"N-no!" "So Midoriya, when you think about it.. your quirk is like All Might" Izuku tensed up at that, looking away as he sweats profusely. "U-uh.." "Actually.. I can totally see that.." I say, which startles Izuku more, like a secret was spilling. I remember when I saw Izuku's aura. It was dense, a raging fire that was more than his body could handle at the moment. And when I see All Might in action, it's almost the same. Though it seems a bit weaker in comparison in terms of raw power, but it was just still identical nonetheless. Not to mention they seem to be close, like how All Might was personally training with Izuku. Hmm..

"Nah I'm sure it's just a coincidence guys." Kirishima says, calming Izuku. "All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk, so it's totally different. Though I envy your simple power based quirk, Midoriya. It's pretty powerful, versatile, and even flashy!" He then held out his arm and hardens it. "My quirk is only good for close combat though" the redhead sighs.

"Makes for the perfect tank and cannon ball though if you ask me" I chuckled, remembering how I came at Bakugo last time. From the corner of my eyes, it seems like it ticked him off a bit. "I think it's a pro hero quirk" Midoriya says, complimenting the redhead's quirk. "Pro hero huh? Not bad.."

"My quirk is definitely pro hero level, both strong and flashy~" Aoyama says, so which Mina jumps in on him. "Yeah but tummy aches aren't good though!" Hearing that upset Aoyama. To be honest, his Naval Laser is kind of half assed in my opinion. Though I wonder if the raw power of his naval laser can rival Blyke's or even exceed. Too bad I can't properly compare.

Everyone was teasing ticking bomb AKA Bakugo, though I wasn't really paying much attention as I just looked out the window. I saw a giant dome in the distance. When we arrived inside, it was just unbelievable. It had things like a town, a giant lake with a rather big boat, and more! How much money would this cost?!

"I've been waiting for your arrival students" A person in a spacesuit says, grabbing all our attention. "It's the pro hero, 13!" Izuku exclaims with maximum fanboy energies. Who dat.

"Her quirk creates a black hole in her finger tips which can suck anything and turn it into ashes!" The green haired fanboy explains. "Sounds deadly. Awesome" I said, thinking how easily it can be used to just kill someone and destroy surroundings. Is the pull as strong as an actual black hole though? That'd be op.

13 nods when I mentioned how her quirk sounds deadly. "Indeed. My quirk can easily be used for criminal acts, but instead I use them to rescue the innocents! And also, welcome to my facility, where we all have all sort of situations from a thunder storm to a burning city! Welcome, to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, otherwise known as the USJ!"

We were all astonished. Specially me. How the heck can you replicate a thunder storm? Damn.. this world's technology is vast superior from my old one, like this was in the future or something. Though if it was then where's the floating cars?

Aizawa looks around, before walking to 13. "Where is he?" He asks. "He's running late" She then held up her fingers like she's trying to tell him something else, and muttered something we couldn't hear.

Then, the lights turned off throughout the facility. Kirishima exclaims as he looked over at the center of the facility, over by the fountain. "Hey what's that over there!" We all turned to where he was looking at. By the fountain, a black mist appears out of nowhere, and people began coming out of it. The most noticing one that stands out is the man with hands all over him, probably has a hand kink, and a big bird man thing with its brain exposed.

"Has it already started?" I asked. "No! Those are real villains! 13! Take the students to safety!" 13 nods and leads us out of there.. but I stood.

I stared at the villains. They're supposed to be bad guys right?

So it's alright if I go all out right?

Surely it's fine if I send them all to the hospital.. right?