XI - Event

"UA Sports Festival is coming soon" Aizawa said to all of us, earning expressions of shock and surprised faces. "But.. should the festival continue so soon despite the attack?"  Someone asked. I wasn't sure who it was, since I wasn't really taking note of it. I was reflecting back at the USJ, and how I need to shake the rust off. I felt like I could have taken all of them, even that Nomu.. maybe. Who knows?

"Of course. The UA Sports Festival is incredibly important, because this is the perfect chance to be scouted by pro heroes around in the country. After it, you will be receiving offers to be an intern to that hero based on how you did in the festival. The internship will earn you experience and even reputation. Anyways, that's all for the homeroom period." Aizawa then just left, probably to go continue his nap. Everyone got all pumped up anyway for the festival. Including me.

The rest of the day continued normally, but one thing that was slightly more interesting was Izuku being called by Small Might. Obviously I didn't spill no beans yet, and I don't intend to do so like some snitch. However, this  just further proves my theory of their connection. I'll get to the bottom of this alright.

After the last period was over though, something else happened. "So you guys wanna go to a computer shop and play some League of Legends?" I asked Kaminari. "Yeah! I really wanna get out of bronze man.." He whines. I was already at Gold, reached it last night. Almost late for school because of my grinding but it was totally worth it.

 "Then stop using a forgotten champion"

"I'll have you know Aatrox is awesome!"

"He sucks, face it. Riot destroyed him"

Denki just sighed and nodded. "Fiiine.. what champions do you think is good for me and for top laning?" He asks, taking out his phone. "I'm not into top lane, but Nasus is pretty good. Especially for late games as long as you keep stacking" I advised him, remembering how a Nasus with over a thousand stacks was chasing me down like a horror movie. "Alright I'll search him up on our way" Denki says as he types on his phone. "Yo! You guys play League too?" Sero comes up to us. "Yeah, assuming you also do, who's your main?" I ask him. Maybe we can squad. 

"Kai'sa, I'm more of a bottom-" Me and Denki began snickering, while Sero was slightly red. "Not like that! Anyways.. what about you John?" He asked me, which took me a while to answer as I was still recovering. "Kayn for jungling, and Zoe for mid. Can't really choose between them since I really like them both." 

"Kayn? Edgy" Sero comments. "Don't make me beat you in a 1v1" I glare at him.

"Hey, can I join in too?" Tsuyu suddenly joins our little conversation, surprising us. "You play League, Tsuyu?" I ask, to which she nods. "I main Pyke" "I thought you'd main Tahm Kench" Denki chuckles. "I don't trust anyone playing Tahm Kench" She says, to which me and Sero both agree.

"Anyways, looks like there's four of us now.. who else could play with us? Even a newbie should be fine" I say, looking around as I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw a familiar dark purple haired girl. "Oh, what is it Jiro?" I asked, a bit in a hurry because we might run out of space in the computer shop. "So uhm.. Is it cool If I also join you guys playing that game? I've never played it before, but I'd like to try"

"My winrate will go down tho-" I shushed Denki with my hand, and just smiled. "Sure! We'll wait for you till you finished the tutorial" And with that, the five of us were about to leave class when.. A horde of student was outside. "wat"

"Why are these guys outside our classroom?" I asked, surprised and confused at what's happening. "Obviously scouting the the greatest competition for the big event.. now outta my way extras!" Bakugo exclaims as he tries to get everyone out of the way. "hey.. don't you know that even some of us in the General department like me can get into the Hero Department and vice versa depending on the results in the Festival. Don't get cocky" A guy that looks almost as tired as Aizawa says.. Aizawa's secret love child? 

"Oi! I came here to see the class that experienced a villain attack head on, but I gotta say I'm disappointed to see that you guys are just cocky bastards!" A guy shouts out. "Oh great, our reputation is ruined thanks to Bakubitch" I sighed. "WHAT WAS THAT COPYCAT?! YOU WANNA DIE, HUH??" The ash-blonde triggered, making explosive sparks in his hands.

I ignored him and walked to the students. "Kindly ignore him, he's the only cocky bastard in our class. I'm sure we can all do well in the festival, and I wish you guys good luck. Now can you guys please kindly move out of the way.. I really need to get somewhere" I said to the rest of them as kindly as I can. After all, it is my duty as Class Rep to.. well, represent my class and ensure it looks good in everyone's eyes.

"Hmm.. guess not all of class A is as bad as that guy huh?" "Maybe.. we'll see.." Everyone slowly moved out of the way, as I finally got out with the other four behind me. "Finally.." I sighed out. "Wow, you really saved our class reputation." Sero chuckles, as Denki gave me a thumbs up. "Nice going Class Rep." Jiro just smiles and Tsuyu just nods. "By the way, how do you play Pyke?" I asked, looking at Tsuyu. "Uhm.. usually as a support for the adc" I then turn to Jiro. "Hey is it okay for you to play midlane then?" I asked. "I have no idea what that means but sure" Hopefully she can handle it and not get bullied by the enemy mid laner, I'll have to help her with ganks. "There goes my winrate" Denki sighed. "You have a win rate?" I ask with a smirk, to which everyone except the blonde laughs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking four days to update, and that this chapter was slightly shorter and didn't really have much to it

Anyways, as y'all can see I will be shipping John with Jiro because why not

Also, who's your main in League of Legends?