IV - A Great Start

JOHN'S POV

I opened the letter from UA, which revealed some kind of device that turned on all of a sudden. I was at my dining table with my dinner during this. It showed a holographic screen with All Might in his muscle form. "Congrats John Doe, for making it to UA in class 1-A! You've magnificently scored the most point out of everyone during the practical exam as well, earning you number one!" I smirked at that. "With 92 Villain Points and 52 Rescue Points, a total of 144 points!" I raised an eyebrow when he mention rescue points. I didn't even knew about that, nor did they say anything about it before the practical exam.

"See you at UA, Young aspiring future hero!" And with that, the video ends and the device turns off. I placed it back in the letter and put it away in a box in my closet, which also contained my black mask. I glared at it and sighed, wrote putting the box away and continue eating my dinner.

When I finished, I began designing the hero suit I wanted. I began with a drawing. It was a black jump suit with golden lines. It had long black combat gloves with golden knuckle stubs. It had a golden or yellow colored utility belt, since without any ability to copy I'm practically am a cripple, or a quirkless person. A black half mask that could cover my lower face, and another mask that would hand on the back like a hood, it would cover my entire face, leaving eye sockets for my menacing golden eyes when they glow as I use my ability. Finishing it with black combat boots.

I smiled at my work, and submitted it to UA. My uniform was also sent with the letter, so I neatly hanged them outside the closet for tomorrow. I tucked in bed and slept soundly for the night.

Izuku's POV

Today was the first day I enter my dream school, UA! I just finished taking a bath and had worn my new UA uniform. I smiled at my mother and bid her goodbye before leaving our apartment. When I got outside, I saw John locking the door to his apartment. "Hey John! I see we both got accepted" I greeted as I walk towards him. He turned his head after his door made a clicking sound, putting his key away. "Yep, let's go" he gave me a thumbs up as he said that, and we left afterwards.

We arrived at UA and stared at a giant door of our classroom 1-A. "Why's the door so big?" I asked, to which John just shrugged. "It's either for really fat people or just people with a quirk that makes them a tad bigger than the rest" he answers as he enters first. We came to a scene of a blue haired guy scolding.. Kacchan. The sight of him made me gulp. "Take your feet off the desk this instance!" He exclaims at Bakugo. "Make me, four eyes!" He retorts, then he turned to see me with anger in his eyes, as he got off his desk as he made his way to me. "SHITTY DEKU WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!" He shouts at me. I was ready to face another explosion to the face when..

John's POV

I saw this ash-blonde making his way to Izuku with an angry expression not even a mother would love. He looked like he was ready to whoop his ass, when I stopped him in his tracks. I pushed him away by the chest and glared at him. I can't exactly replicate that angry ass face, I mean, who can? "Back off there pal, maybe you should make an appointment with a therapist and go to anger management"

This completely pissed the guy off and began making small explosive sparks in his hands. "YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE TOO EXTRA?!" He shouted out. I mimicked his quirk and began making my own, slightly larger explosive sparks in my hands as my golden eyes began to glow. "Extra? Big talk coming from someone who scored below me" I said with my other unique quirk of being sassy.

Before the blonde can make another comeback, a guy came up in a yellow sleeping bag. He looks like he either wants to sleep or wants to die. Such a mood.

"Alright shut up you two" He says with a tired and annoyed tone, as he unzips his sleeping bag and exits it. He then grabbed some PE uniforms and threw it at us. "I'm Aizawa your home room teacher. Now put these things on and meet me on the track field." He then left, leaving us to put our PE clothes on.