♦ Part 1 ♦

(A/n): I have no idea why I'm making another book when I don't need one, but the Gacha ask and dare are falling apart so I guess that might be the reason.

Also when I mean POV in mean in their mind.

Now onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~After the good end~

KD: Sir! They're here for the interview!

Devil: Right. Send them in.

(Y/n) POV: Great another group of morons or fangirls coming for a job...!

Cuphead: Hey Devil! Hey King Dice!

Mugman: Long time no see!

Devil: *firing his Tritdent towards the two*

KD: *grabbing a sack of money and running away*

(Y/n): *on the floor, laughing*

Mugman: Wait, No! We just wanna work here!

(Y/n): *puts Devil's Trident down* You're such a wuss...

~After the bad end~

KD: *Walks through the casino's door, bruised*

Devil: Well, well, look who it is~!

KD: *Looks at The Devil in shock and fear*

Devil: The good-for-nothing lackey himself! Couldn't even defeat a couple of children!

Evil Cupbros: *laughing evilly*

(Y/n): *walks over to Dice, pulls him out of the throne room and starts treating his wounds*

***

Ask: So Cuphead, Mugman. What kind of drinks are you? How is it working at the casino?

Cuphead: We change up our drinks every now and then, but for me it's usually tea or good ol' moonshine. Tho you know, I try other liquors from time to time.

Mugman: Moonshine is all my head used to be filled with. These days I've got more variety. But yeah, I stick to coffee or you know... Gin sometimes...

Mugman: And working at the casino... can be, uh... tough.

Cuphead: Yeah, especially when the gang doesn't really welcome us, cause if the whole kicking their butts thing. *turns to the rest of the crew* But that all behind us. We're all friends now right guys?

Some of the crew give a so-so look of approval, others just give a threatening look.

(Y/n): *shrugs* Meh.

Ask: Lord Crow Jr: (he entered the casino and looked around) Wow!

Chips: Hey woah. "Jr"? Sure ya can be here?

(Y/n): I don't think so...

Ask: Lord Crow Jr: Cool! Is that a slot machine?

Chips: Hey do you think he's old enough ta be here?

Pirouletta: Him?

Cups: *comes out of the corner* I say let him do what he wants!

Cups: *earns a death/sceptical glare from Pirouletta and Chips before being dragged away by the handle, by (Y/n)* Ow ow ow! What's your problem, demon!

(Y/n): Mmm, let me see... the fact that you aren't doing your work.

Ask: Have you heard of the game theory that talks how you guys are illegal alcohol makers? Your thoughts?

Mugman: Well, we knew some folks that did that and might've got a little involved.

(Y/n). Oohh, little Cuppy and Muggy aren't so innocent after all~! But guess that should be predicted considering that you had alcohol on your heads, while you were KIDS! No wonder you beated the debtors and the whole casino staff plus my brother in even less then a day...

Cuphead: "Game Theory"??

Ask: You know, I would have thought that old Mugsy would have been a hot cocoa kind of cup. And I didn't expect tea from Mr. Cups. What kind of teas do you enjoy?

Mugman: Maybe sometimes during winter but it's not something I would, you know, take to work.

Cuphead: What can I say, I'm fulla' surprises! And black tea usually does it for me.

(Y/n): *Walks by, holding dirty trays and dishes* Don't you just want caffeine but hate coffee so you choose tea?

Cuphead: Pretty sure that question's for me, demon.

Ask: So do the rest of the bosses (such as Sally Stageplay and Bon Bon) go to the casino? If so how do they interact with everyone?

Mugman: So come there regularly.

(Y/n): So come in only once or twice, usually to, you know, seal the deal.

Mugman: some never come in at all...