05| My kids

***

***

Min Yoongi

"You're name is Yoongi?" The little girl asked as she felt more comfortable and didn't hide behind my mom anymore.

I nodded.

I stood up and stared at my parents, they both looked at me with fear in their eyes. I need to know who these children are. 

"Yoongi, I think we should go—" 

I cut Jin hyung off before he could say anything and finish his sentence. "No, if this is a family matter, then I want you all to stay with me."

The boys didn't say anything, but it was enough for me to know that they agreed. 

"I think you two owe me an explanation," I began as I crossed my arms. "First of all, who are these kids and why are they calling you like you both are their grandparents? Second, why was Jennie here and are these her kids? Third, why would you keep this from me?"

Both of my parents sighed. "I guess it's time that you finally know the truth," My dad said and turned to my mother as they made eye contact.

"Shouldn't we call Jennie?" My mom asked.

My dad shook his head in disagreement. "She's probably long gone, it would be bothersome for her to drive back here."

"Plus, this would just distract her from studying," My dad added.

My mom sighed, "You're right, it would distract Jennie from her upcoming test. Her parents might get involved too."

I gave the two of them a confused look, "Wait! Stop right there! Why are we talking about Jennie? How is she part of this?"

My mom turned to me, "I think we all need to calm down."

"If you really want to know, then I suggest we all take a seat."

I had no choice but to obey. Me and my members sat down on the long couch that we just hid from. Taehyung puts his hand on my shoulder, making me turn to him. He gave me a small smile and I gave him a smile back.

"Are you sure you want your members to know about this?" My dad asked me.

I turned to look at my members. Their eyes filled with worry, but I gave them a nod and a reassuring smile.

I know what my members are thinking right now, they're worried about hearing something that they shouldn't. 

I know that they know about my thing about keeping my privacy hidden and they respect that. I mean, who would want people to invade other people's privacy? That's rude, disrespectful, and completely messed up.

But, if this is regarding about something that my family has hidden from me, I want my members to be here because they are my family too.

I wouldn't want to hide anything from them.