11| Meet

***

***

Kim Jennie

I kept my focus on the twins so that I won't have to see his face or I'll start balling my eyes out in front of the kids.

"Mom, did uncle Yoongi made you cry?" Yoonki asked glaring at Yoongi behind me.

I giggled at his question, "You call him uncle?" I asked the two.

They both nodded in response. 

"What are we suppose to call him then?" They asked me.

I guess they haven't told the twins that Yoongi is their father yet. Should I be relieved and happy that they don't know that their father is part of one of the biggest boy group worldwide?

I shook my head internally. No, I should wait for them to ask me personally before I tell them that he's their father.

"You can call him whatever you want to call him," I told the two of them.

I stood up and faced a confused Yoongi.

"You're not gonna tell them?" He asks me.

I raised my brow, "Tell them what?"

"That I'm their father," He said. "Are you going to introduce me to my own children?"

Facing the twins down at my feet, I answered him.

"I told myself that I will tell them the truth when they personally ask me about it," I stated. "Don't worry, I'm not going to take their right away to know who their father is."

"I'm just taking my time, that's all."

He sighed, "Oh yeah, you do that."

"Jennie," He called out to me. "Now that the twins are here and I know that truth. Are you going to make me choose?"

I gave him a soft glance.

I shook my head in response, "I told you Yoongi, I could never make you choose between your dreams and you own kids."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I can see how much they make you happy," I told him with a smile on my face. "I can see how they make you smile like I did all those years ago. You have made such amazing friends and I cannot bring myself to strip you off that happiness."

I giggled softly, "Even though you brought me pain, you also left me with two little gifts of joy."

The twins giggled by themselves as I patted their heads and ran around the living room to chase each other down.

"How much pain did I caused you?" He asked me and gave me an apologetic look.

I smiled bitterly, "Unimaginable."