07| Play

***

***

Min Yoongi

After what had happened last night, me and my members called our driver so he would pick us up and bring us back to our hotel.

My members kept asking me if I was okay and I kept on telling them that I am. Obviously, I wasn't okay—I'm nowhere near okay.

Last night, because we had our own rooms, I couldn't sop it and just cried myself to sleep. I don't know what I was feeling. All I know is that I'm hurting and it feels like my heart is breaking into a million pieces.

I woke up early this morning and told our manager that I'm going back to visit my parents and have some bonding time with them.

In all honesty, I just want to see the twins again.

 When I arrived at my parents' house, I immediately picked up a warm and delicious scent coming from the kitchen.

I peaked my head by the entrance and saw my mom cooking pancakes and the twins eating on the table.

"Ow!" Yoonie exclaimed.

I was about to run over to her, but I stopped myself. Yoonki immediately gave her sister a glass of water.

"Yoonie, you need to be careful," He told her. Yoonie probably burnt her tongue when she didn't notice that the pancakes were still hot.

A smile formed on my face when I saw Yoonki taking care of his sister. A warm feeling wrapped my heart when I saw the two smile at each other.

"Oh dear, Yoonie are you okay?" My mom asked her. She nodded in response and kept eating her pancakes.

"Oh! Yoongi!" 

I turned to my mom. She caught me hiding behind a wall and peaking my head to the kitchen. I smiled and walked over to the table and gave my mom a hug.

"You're here early," She said. "Are you sure your manager won't scold you for leaving so early?"

I shook my head, "I already told her that I'll be coming here. We don't have any practices today, so it's okay."

She smiled, "That's good."

"Yoongi!!" The twins exclaimed as soon as they saw me.

I giggled, "Good morning!"

"Care to join us for breakfast?" My mom asked while adding more pancakes to the plate.

I gave her a look in which she noticed and laughed. "The twins have a big appetite, just like their parents."

I smiled as I stared at the two who are busy eating.

"Oh, I still remember when you and Jennie would complain and fight over the pancakes," My mom giggled at the memory.