14| Concert

***

***

Kim Jennie

"Mom! Please, can we go?!"

"Pretty please, mommy!!"

I sighed as I stared at my two children who kept bugging me for two days now and it's kind of getting annoying.

I sighed, "Why do you want to go?" I asked them.

"There will be too many people and I don't want you two to get hurt."

Two days ago, the boys asked the twins if they wanted to watch them perform in their concert, which will be tomorrow. Of course, as children, the twins wanted nothing more but to go and watch them at their concert.

Obviously I kept saying no to the twins every time they ask me for permission to go. I was very thankful for the boys' offer, but I just can't risk getting them out in public with their father's group just a few meters away.

I worked so hard for six whole years to keep people from knowing the truth for all my efforts to be wasted like this.

I just want to protect my children from the prying eyes of social media and the public. I want them to grow up without worrying about being watched and maybe being bashed or something because of those crazy and possessive fans.

I may not be a part of that industry and I may not know what really happens behind the scenes, but I can't risk my children. After helping Yoongi with a small research about the music industry in our country, I have my basic knowledge.

"But, mom! We won't get hurt, we promise!" They argued.

I crossed my arms, "You don't know how dangerous it will be in that stadium. I just don't want anything to happen to you two. I don't want them to know about the two of you, yet."

They both frowned.

"Unnie, come on!"

I turned around to see my cousin and my best friend walking downstairs. I gave them a small glare as I turned my body to face them fully.

"The twins want to go to the concert," Lisa said. "It's not like the fans know about the twins or you, so it'll be fine."

"That's the point! What if people find out?"

Jisoo unnie raised her brow, "How will they find out?"

"I don't know!" I shrugged.

"Exactly!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed. "There is no possible way that people will find out about you and the twins. That means that it's okay for the twins to come and watch their dad and uncles perform on stage."

"How did the twins know about Yoongi's group anyway?"

Mrs. Min came in the living room and placed some snacks on the table. The twins immediately got off the couch to munch on some snacks.