06| Mom's ex

***

***

Min Yoongi

"I'm sorry," I told my members. 

They all gave me a confused look. "Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about all of this. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about Jennie and I'm sorry if I dragged you guys into this mess."

I looked down in shame.

They sighed. "Yoongi, you don't have to apologize, that was all in the past. What you have to do is finally give those kids the father that they needed after all these years," Jin hyung said.

I looked up to them, "I don't want to leave the group. I love being with BTS as much as I want to be the twins' father."

Namjoon spoke with confidence, "Hyung, nobody said you're leaving the group. We can still be seven even though you're a father now."

"He's been a father for six years, actually." My brother interrupted while he gave me a smile.

"Right, six years."

"But, what about the fans? What if they start hating me and you guys? What would Mr. Bang say after I tell him about all this?" I asked them.

If I won't calm down, I would literally go on a full on panic attack.

"Hyung, don't worry about that now. Just focus on your children and we promise to support you every step of the way."

I nodded and kept trying to calm myself down.

After hearing the full story, Sarah noona came back to the living room with the twins. I finally calmed down and my heart ached as I saw the two six-year olds waddles into the room full of adults.

Noona walked over to mom. "I already made dinner with the help of the twins. I hope you don't mind."

My mom shook her head, "There's nothing wrong with it, dear. Thank you very much."

Geumjae hyung went down on his knees and grabbed the twins and made them face towards us. I stood up from the couch and bent my knee down in front of them.

"Twins, do you know who this is?" He asked them, the twins surprisingly nodded. "Who do you think this is?"

The little girl puts her hand up excitedly. "Me! Uncle Jae-jae, I know who he is!" She exclaimed.

We all couldn't do anything but giggle at her adorable gesture. She reminds me a lot like Jennie's bubbly personality.

Hyung chuckled, "Well, what do you think his name is?"

"He told me his name was Yoongi!"

I smiled at this.

"Very good," My brother told her. "What about you, Yoonki? Do you know who he is?" He asked the little boy.