Chapter 5

On the next day a Class representatives where chosen for Class 1A with Izuku Midoriya as the class president and Momo Yaoyorozu as Vice-Class President but it didn't last long after a fake alarm caused panic across U.A. thinking a villain has invaded but Tenya Iida managed to stop the panic thanks to the help from Anakin and Uraraka using their powers.

Afterwards in Class Aizawa announced they would be going to the USJ for Hero rescue training taking the bus there.

During the trip there Izuku noticed Anakin looking weird..

"Whats wrong Skywalker?" Midoriya asked.

"I have a bad feeling about this.." Anakin had a weird feeling that this was going to be something more then Hero training.

after they got off the bus they where greeted by the Pro-Hero Thirteen.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen said.

"This is gonna be awesome!" The Students said enthusiastically but gasp seeing what's inside

"Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Said Kirishima in awe

"A shipwreck. A landslide A fire. A windstorm. Etc I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But, you can call it, USJ!" Thirteen gave a breathe summary of the USJ.

Suddenly the force alerted Anakin of something...Something big..

"That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening" Thirteen thanked her students getting a cheer

Suddenly a purple portal appears alerting all of Class 1A of the sudden appearence of portals.

"Thirteen. Protect the students!" Aizawa yelled

The rest of the class didn't understand what was happening, this was part of the lesson, right?

"Stay back! This is real. Those are actual villains." Eraserhead told the class 

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head.Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well." Said a mysterious figure with purple flame.

"Where is he?I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, Maybe then he'll come out to play" Said a man with many hands.

"Hey..I see that boy you want to fight so much lady" The Villain said to another in robes.

"Ah yes...Skywalker.." The Women said who takes off her robes to reveal herself as Asajj Ventress.

" The Women said who takes off her robes to reveal herself as Asajj Ventress

"What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima questioned.