Chapter 10

It had been some time since the sports festival had ended 

U.A. Students where giving 2 days rest before classes started up again which gave some time for everyone to relax after the tournament.

Now they are going back to regularly schedualed lessons

"Welcome back class" Says Aizawa to his class.

"Your homeroom class will be on Hero Informatics" All of Class 1A started to panic believing they may have had a test they either forgot about or 

"Today you will finally pick your code names" Then the Classes panic was replaced with excitement to pick hero identities "This is due to the Pro-Hero draft picks judged from your performance from the Sports festival" Aizawa then shows a graph of how many pro heroes offered a student to be teached under them.

The graph shows Anakin Skywalker, Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki  in the thousands of invites while others where only in the hundreds or two digit.

'WHAT!?! WHY DIDNT I GET MORE" Bakugo yelled that he was outdid by the 3.

"Calm down Bakugo..We got business to do" Aizawa says.

They would all take turns infront of the class to show off their Hero name.

"Here I go.." Says Ayoma ready to present his hero name.

"Shining hero..I can not stop twinkling! Which means you cannot stop my sparkles! " Ayoma proudly shows his hero name leaving his fellow students confused.

"Then Ill go next!" Mina excitedly ran to the front of the class.

"Hero Name: Alien Queen!"

Anakin let out a chuckle at that.

"Ive had this in mind since I was in elementary school, "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy" Tsu says confident in her choice.

"Then, Ill go too! Sturdy Hero: Red Riot!" Kirshima introduces his hero name

Jiro lightly puts the board on the stand "Hearing Hero: Earphone jack"

Shoji went up speaking with his hand "Tentacle Hero: Tentacole"

Sero raised his hand "Taping Hero: Cellophane"

Ojiro raised his tail up for everyone to see "Martial Arts Hero: Tailman"

"Sweets Hero: Sugarman" Sato said.

"PINKY!" Mina said loudly raising her hand due to having to change her Hero name.

Kaminari went up next "Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt" combinding "Charge" With "Lightning bolt"

"Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!"Hagakure said, a plain but simple name.

"I hope I don't bring shame to this name "Everything Hero: Creati" " Yaoyorozu said.

To the surprise of everyone Shoto Todoroki, One of the strongest people in the entire class went with his own name "Shoto"

Tokoyami was up next "Jet Black Hero: Tsukuyomi"

Mineta was up next but you wouldn't be able to see him because of his height "Fresh Picked Hero: Grape Juice!" Mineta said with only his hands visible.

Koji Koda shyly went to the front of the class clearly having stage fright not saying a word only puting up a sign saying "Petting Hero: Anima"

"King Explosion Murder!" Bakugo said in an angry tone trying to sound tough.

"Im gonna say thats a little too violent" Midnight says.

"HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!" Says an angry Bakugo.

"What about explosion boy?" Kirishima suggested.

"SHUT IT WEIRD HAIR!" Bakugo responded.

Uraraka was up next "This is what I thought of: Uravity"

"I Just love that!" Midnight praises.

Next up with Iida but something was...off to Anakin he could feel his anger and hatred in the blue haired classmate.

IIda's hero name was....Tenya

"You're using your First name too?" Midnight asked Iida.

Anakin was last to come up and placed the sign on the stand.

"Skywalker" The sign says.

"Firstname too huh?" Midnight commented.

"His name fits his quirk now that I think about it" Kaminari shared his thought.

Afterwards everyone decided to think where they will go for their hero training.

Mienta picked Mountain Lady for obvious reasons which got a tounge slap by Asui.

Anakin and Izuku struggled with theirs until Izuku was pulled over by All Might for some reason leaving Anakin to his own thoughts, Who should he intern with?