𝟷𝟹

Third POV

As Yunho and Jongho went to find where Vernon lives, Mingi got a text from their managers about a business meeting today. He grunt and text that they will be there as he close his phone. He look out and see Sophie walking inside of the house.

He hum and walk up to her then grab her hand suddenly. She gasp and he suddenly bite her ear lobe which make her froze in place and grip his shoulder. Hongjoong come out after talking Wooyoung and saw this scene happening if he see a vampire sucking her blood.

 Hongjoong come out after talking Wooyoung and saw this scene happening if he see a vampire sucking her blood

He growl and walk up to him then push him off before grabbing Sophie. He said, "What are you doing!? She is our guest, not your...whatever you call it." He clean her ear lobe with his sleeve and watch her face expression to see her blushing as she pant softly.

His face get red by how beautiful it looks on her and grip his fist then said, "Y-You okay Sophie?" She nod and Mingi said calmly, "Our managers text me saying we have a business meeting." Hongjoong give him a quick glare and Wooyoung get the boys ready.

He caress Sophie cheek and head off with Seonghwa whose already say bye to Ace. Yeosang grunt of annoyance and look at Joy then he said, "Don't worry Joy...I will be back okay? For now, rest." She just nod and he lift her chin then he rest his forehead with hers.

He breathe softly and said to her, "Just listen to my breathing and make sure that you say in your head that I will be here for you

He breathe softly and said to her, "Just listen to my breathing and make sure that you say in your head that I will be here for you." She blush and look up at his eye then he let go before heading out. Sophie and Ace smirk while Joy just don't care.

~Play the song on top~

As Jongho was the last one to leave and close the door, the girls stops doing what they were and search around the house. Joy rub her arms and look around then use her tech glasses for any evidence from the boys fingerprint or saliva.

Ace look around the others room upstairs along with the attics but nothing. She sigh and can still feel Seonghwa body weight then giggle. She said, "Let's hope they are not killers...maybe I can ask Seonghwa to be his girlfriend...no! Too forward...maybe to be friends? I don't know!"

She grip her hair and blush madly then said, "He is making me crazy

She grip her hair and blush madly then said, "He is making me crazy..." she lay her head back and said, "Maybe he is right...I need a break." She walk off to her room to rest for now while Sophie look to the side. She spot blood and walk toward it then move the bushes to find out it was only an animal.

She whimper and shiver then take it before throw it to the trash carefully, almost feeling like to throw up. She breathe softly and can feel Mingi bite which make her scared. She said, "What is up with Mingi problem? If he is suspicious with me...mhm." Suddenly she spot a lock on the shed so she walk up to it and break it with her two pistols.

She open the door up and find some gardening tools then her eye widen to spot some blood on one of them

She open the door up and find some gardening tools then her eye widen to spot some blood on one of them. She take out her phone and take pictures of it then quickly left. She head back to the girls whose already at their room and said, "Girls! I find something...maybe clues for the killer."

Joy hum in curiosity and Ace seem to be in shock of Sophie part so far then Sophie show them the picture which make the girls goes pale. Joy said, "But still...it didn't show who used it or maybe could be paint. Have you check?" Sophie heart drop and said, "I am not tasting it!"

Ace hum and said, "It is at least evidence." Joy nod and rest her eye then take a quick nap while the others were on their phone. Joy keep remembering what Yeosang say and blush softly then said to herself, "Why so kind..? And why now?"

Owo𓃗 ␈ Bruh finally a clue but not good enough But what I am currently wonder for, is will the boys notice the shed lock is broken? ☀︎︎☦︎︎ Next chapter: 14

Owo
𓃗 Bruh finally a clue but not good enough
But what I am currently wonder for, is will the boys notice the shed lock is broken?
☀︎︎☦︎︎ Next chapter: 14