𝟷𝟻

Hongjoong POV

As we drive to Vernon's place, I look down to remember Sophie's crying face which break me so I hit the side of the car. Yeosang said, "Yah! Stop it! Trying to kill us!?" I sigh and adjust my hat then said, "If that is only possible..."

Seonghwa hum and rub my back softly then San asks, "Why did Jongho and Mingi decide to watch the girls anyway?" I shrug and said, "I don't know but let's hope the girls are okay." Yeosang grip the wheel and said, "Not Joy." He speed up the car which make us hit the back of our seat.

Wooyoung said, "B-Be careful Hyung!" but I can see in Yeosang eye something different

Wooyoung said, "B-Be careful Hyung!" but I can see in Yeosang eye something different. Something that he need in his life. Determination to protect a girl. He stops to the location that San give him so he get out of the car at the first time.

We got out as well and Yeosang already was at the porch then he break down the door with his strength. I gasp along with Yunho and he enter in without a weapon so we rush there with our weapons.

Yeosang scan around the room and saw the light on so he follow it. I said to myself, "Idiot..." as I follow him and he said, "Yah Vernon...where are you?" He look around the room and Yunho spot something so he throw the dagger toward it which it land on Vernon's shirt. Yeosang smirk and said, "Found you~."

He walk toward him and Seonghwa take to action to stop him then he said, "Wait...let him speak first." Yeosang groan and stared at Vernon then said, "Want to know why we come at you?" Vermon shake his head in fear and stared at Yeosang mask face.

Yeosang said, "I heard

Yeosang said, "I heard...heh...from a birdy. That you hurt them. Abuse is the better word." Vernon froze and Yeosang held out the dna from the necklace then he said, "I collect your dna from this person necklace. You know who I am mentioning..." Vernon stop being scared and just nod.

Seonghwa said, "So you admit that you hurt her?" Vermon said, "Of course...you got no idea who she is. She is a hoe...like people to buy her shit, always talking smart with me, work a lot, and plus she never has the gut to show any emo-AH!" He got cut off when Yeosang got Yunho dagger to cut Vernon arm off.