𝟸𝟿

Joy POV

I hum softly and feel my body a little heavy but I let my eyes open flutteringly. I start to remember what had just happened and I feel like my glasses is gone so I look to my side to find my glasses on the bed stand.

I smile and look around to see that I am in Yeosang room and I turn my head to see Yeosang laying down beside me in the same bed. I gasp quietly to see him sleeping and he breathe out softly as he look so peaceful. I stared at him carefully and feel my hand reaching toward him.

My hand carefully touch his forehead, to his beautiful eyes, to his sharp nose, and stop my hand to where his lips is. I look at him as I feel his soft lip and I sigh softly. Why so handsome!? Ahh! Too bad he is a playboy. I lean in to examine him and my eyes wander his looks.

~Play the song on the top~

Until he said, "Take a picture. It'll last longer~." My eye widen and his eye open up to me as he let out a smile. T-That idiot was pretending to sleep!? I blush madly and was going pull my hand away, but Yeosang take my hand. He said, "It's okay! I-I'm not mad at you for staring.." weirdo...

He look at me carefully and use his other hand to caress my hair then said, "Is your stitches bothering you? You okay?" I hum softly and touch it then I said, "It didn't hurt that much..." I play with my hair as the silence grew toward us.

I look down and he suddenly pull my hand toward him then he hug me softly. My eye widen and feel like to scream so badly as he snuggle so close to me. Why he is hugging me? Why you-you doing this to me?!

Before I continue to argue with my thoughts, he said something unexpected, "I-I am sorry...and. I love you." I froze in place in his arms and repeat in my mind about what he said to me which make my heart beat faster. Why!? Why you telling me this!?

I feel not good after hearing this all over my head but at the same time, my stomach feel like butterflies and I don't know what to feel anymore. I suddenly cough and pull away from the hug but as I did, I saw his expression look sad and despressed after I pull away.

I try to think reasonable and said to him with confidence, "T-This is probably one of your games again? Huh?! Confessing to a girl and then suddenly breaking up with them?" His eye look at me in shock and I groan softly so I got off the bed as I grab my glasses.

I put them on and see that it was still recording so I end it and walk up to the door to open it but suddenly Yeosang said while he was in the bed, "This is not a game! I-I...I really am..very! Sincere...Joy please." I look down and hearing his tone sound so defeated but questions start to wander.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and feel something warm then look up to see him giving me a back hug. He continues saying with that same defeated tone, "A-At first, I thought I wasn't capable of falling in love...but I guess. Heh. Cupid has other plans and made me fall for you from the first day we met." I look at him from behind and saw his tears land to my shirt.

He keep saying as he cry, "I-I know that you see me as a player! But please! Don't be blinded by what people label me as! I-I won't promise anything because I'll show my love to you...by both actions and words. That's why...I'm feeling..is sincere." He cry more silently as his body shake on top of me.

I face him to see his crying face and I pull my sleeve up to wipe his tears away. He whimper like a little kid and look down on me so I can do what I have best to give him a hug. He grab my back and hug me like there's no tomorrow while for me, I never thought he would say those things.

I look at him and let out a small smile that a killer like him, can be so immature but would be able to say a heart felt message. I rub his back softly and he whine softly then I said to him, "I believe you.." he rest his head on my neck and I blush softly.

'I know you are sincere Yeosang. Like a baby taking steps, we'll do it one at the time.'

And I oops😷
a/n: had to delete the gifs and pic for this one to fix this story plot only for this chapter
She accept his confession? Or not?!🤐🙏
Well one more to go 😎😈
Next chapter: 30