𝟸𝟽

Third POV

Yunho and Jongho come back to see her on the couch and use rubbing alcohol on her bleed as she try not to scream. Yeosang look worried for her and bite his nails before Yunho look at the injury. He hum softly and said, "Looks fine for me...just a small cut. Not a open wound either."

Joy sigh of relief and Yunho slowly press on it which make her scream in pain. Yeosang eye widen and slap Yunho hands then he said, "Dont hurt her!" Jongho roll his eyes and said, "Let me stitch it." Joy body shake in fear since she hate needles.

Yunho was the first to notice but Yeosang grab her hand and he said, "Look at me, Joy

Yunho was the first to notice but Yeosang grab her hand and he said, "Look at me, Joy....just focus on me." She blush by this and try her best to focus on him though of the kiss she had a day before is wandering in her mind. He hum softly and look at her.

Jongho stitch her head carefully but she still scared of the feeling until she hear a voice singing. Her eye widen to see Yeosang for her to calm down and he give her a warm smile as he sing.

She look at him and blush softly then he caress her cheek to make her fine peace. Jongho look at her and smile softly while Yunho want to kill Yeosang again. Yeosang smirk at Yunho and wink to show that he won but to Joy she blush by the sight of him like this.

Joy close her eyes and relisten the song that Yeosang sing to make her sleep. Jongho was able to finish it and Yunho grab a needle to stab Yeosang but Yeosang dodge it. Jongho hit them with the back of his hands and said, "Yeosang take her to your room to rest. And for you, Yunho, come me with the Hyung. Yeosang stay with her at your room."

Yeosang nod and carry her carefully then touch the back of her head to see it is well stitch

Yeosang nod and carry her carefully then touch the back of her head to see it is well stitch. She hum softly and grab his hand then said softly, "O-oppa.." his eye widen along with Jongho and Yunho then Yeosang blush madly. Yunho growl and get out his bat but Jongho stop him.