Chapter 10

*Anna P.O.V*

   After we closed down the shop for the day we headed back to the house to get ready for dinner with our folks. "Alright you ready to go," Charlie asked pulling on his jacket. "Yeah just give me a sec," I said putting concealer over my eye bags. I grabbed my coat off the bed and we headed out to the car to go to dinner. When we arrived Charlie's mom, stepdad and halfbrother were waiting outside. "Casey. Great to see you," I said giving her a hug. "Anna. I've told you a thousand times you can call me mom," she said. "Who else is joining us for dinner," Jake asked. "Well we are still waiting on my mom and brother and his family," I said. "But we have reservations so I'm going to go let them know that we are here," Charlie said. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then went inside. "I still can't get over how cute you two are together," his mom said. "Yes well, I think he's going to be sweet on me for a while," I said. "What do you mean dear," she asked. "You'll find out soon," I said.

    Charlie came back out and put an arm around my waist and began whispering in my ear. "There's some waiting seats inside, do you want to go sit," he whispered. "No babe. I'm fine," I whispered back. Soon my Mom and Adam arrived and I gave them hugs. "Adam where's the family," I asked. "Oh the kids are at her parents and she needed a night alone," he said hugging me. "Conway party of eight," the intercom announced. "That's us," Charlie said we all went inside and we were led to our table and we began eating. After we ate we began to chat and Charlie had an arm across the back of my chair. "So what was the big news you had to tell us? Did something happen at the shop," his mom asked. "Actually it's even better than that," I said setting down my water. "So what is it," my mom asked. "Well as you all know, Charlie and I have been together for a long time and have been trying to start our own family for close to three years now," I began. They watched me expectantly. "And I've been feeling off for the last couple of weeks, so I went to the doctor," I said. "So what did the doctor say," Adam asked. "She said that I'm pregnant. We finally did it and are having a baby," I finished. Both our moms were the first to reach us and congratulate us then it was the guys. "Congratulations Charlie. Congratulations sis, I know how much you've been wanting a family," Adam said hugging each of us.

Years later

   "Good morning, Beautiful," Charlie said. "Good morning, handsome," I said rolling over on my side to give him a kiss. "And good morning to you," he said to my six-month baby bump. "Mommy! Daddy! Get up! Today's the day," Gordon yelled. "Ok rascal. We're getting up," Charlie yelled back. We climbed out of bed and got ready for the day at the park for our gender reveal. "You take all the time you need. I'll get the boys ready," Charlie said. "Thanks babe," I said giving him a quick kiss. I took a quick shower then got dressed in a knee length sundress and slipped on my nicer sandles. I brushed out my hair and put on some light make-up before heading downstairs. "I made you a tea," Charlie said handing me a mug of hot tea. "Thanks babe," I said taking it from him and sitting down. I was drinking my tea as Charlie finished getting our two boys ready. "You ready," he asked carrying our youngest Jay. "Yep," I said grabbing our oldest, Gordon's, hand. We walked out to the car and Charlie drove to the park.

    "Wow this looks great," I said. "Anna. Look at you you're glowing," Adam's wife Deanne said. "Thank you," I said. "Mommy, can we go play now," Jay asked. "Yes of course. But stay together," I said letting them go play on the playset. "Is there anything I can do," I asked. "No. You just take a seat and relax," Charlie said. "Charlie I'm pregnant, not handicapped," I said putting my hands on my hips. "Sorry," he said. "You can help me decorate the tables," Connie said. "Thank you," I said. "Don't worry. I've always got your back," she said. We finished setting up and other people began to arrive. "Charlie," Coach Gordon greeted. "Hey Coach," Charlie said hugging him. "Hey Annabelle," he said hugging me. "Hello little Conway," he said to my belly. "Uncle Gordon," Gordon yelled running over. "Hey little man. You being good for your mom," he asked him picking him up. "Always," he said.

     Later it came time for the reveal. We had a balloon reveal and the boys were standing in front of me  while Charlie popped the giant balloon. When he popped it two more smaller balloons were revealed. "What is this," I asked looking at the balloons. "Mommy this fell out," Jay said handing me a piece of paper. I unfolded it and read it. "Oh my God. Charlie. Twins! We're having twins," I said showing him the paper. "What are they," Connie asked. "Pop the balloons already," Averman said. Charlie popped one and it was blue. "Please let the other one be a girl," I said to myself. "Yes please," Charlie agreed. Everyone chuckled then Charlie got ready to pop the other balloon. I crossed my fingers and he popped it and it was pink. "A girl! We're having a little girl," I said getting excited. "We're having a girl," he said hugging me.

7 Years later

    We were happy with our family of six. Charlie is the new district 5 coach and our son Gordon was on the team. Our son Jay was more into music. And the twins, Daniel and Dawn, and  were into hockey and music.

Thank you so much for sticking with me through the whole series. Hope you all enjoyed it. If you like my writing go check out some of my other stories.