Chapter 4

Khun's Pov

My whole plan has been bullshited. I don't even care that bullshited is not a word, it fits the description. Ever since I walked out of the bathroom, it's been on my mind. I can't get the note stuck out of my head. This shouldn't be happening, it's just a small note and a nice stranger. This is so incredibly stupid..

I grumbled, walking off to my math class. Well, forget the note, I have math class to focus on. I decided to do Multivariable Calculus this year. It's really just a fancy way to say Calculus III.

I had already done Calculus and Calculus II, and I thought the subject was fairly mediocre already, so why not take on a challenge?

But I would have to focus and pay attention all the time to every single detail, Calculus was already a harder subject than others, and I was taking a collage class of it. So it's definitely going to be a entertaining challenge to pass time. But that's exactly why I can't let the note distract me.

I shuffled down the hallway, entering the small classroom. Since most people were just taking Calculus or were a bit above it, there wasn't to many people here. Only a good five, six students. I sauntered towards the back of class, once again taking a window seat. Score.

I faced the front of the class, a tall woman leaning against the counter. She had long sliver hair that almost reached the floor in a braid. She had a a dark skin tone and piercing crimson eyes. She was incredibly tall, peering down at all of us. It was as if we were going through a silent integration.

It was as if we were trying to figure out, 'Who had ate the cookie in the cookie jar?'

I mentally snickered at the thought of our math teacher, who we knew nothing about, interrogating us; trying to figure out who are the cookie in the cookie jar. Once she had scanned over each of us a few times, she spoke up.

"Welcome to Multivariable Calculus, or Calculus III; I don't care what you call it. I'm Mrs. Evankhell I'll be going over our criteria and after that we're starting with the first lesson." Great fun, getting right into it. I leaned on my hand, listening to her name lesson after lesson. It was going to be a good year..

Once she finished she put down her binder, picking up another one. I couldn't read the bind, but something was scribbled across it in dark ink. The slipped out a stack of paper, placing it onto the counter. She then began to spilt the stack into seven piles. I swear to god if that's all classwork or homework I'm going to-

"This is all review. It should be easy for everyone who is in this class. If you get a failing grade on any of these papers, you don't belong here. So, complete as many as you can, and turn them in after. If you fail a single paper, you'll be moved down a class. Get to it."

...When I said it was going to be a challenge, I didn't think it was going to be hell.. Way to add more fiery flames to the hell hole. Well, it's not like I'll majorly fail. I completed all the classes I need to get here, so let's get to it. I stood up from my desk, shuffling over to the counter only to grab a paper from each stack.

I made my way back over to my desk, fishing out a pencil from my bag. I eventually found a gray mechanical pencil, it hovering above the first sheet. Off to work.

Time Skip

I eventually made it through my horrid long enduring Math class, (We would figure out if we get to stay in the class tomorrow.) Personal Finance, AP Physics, AP Computer Science, French and was on my way to World History. I was elated, this was my last class and then I had Lunch, and after that; I was free. But I should probably stop at a convenience store and grab a bottle of ibuprofen.

Even though I had already taken it, it still hurts, just not as much. Plus I'm running low.. Maybe I could pick up a few items to cook father dinner tonight.. As much as I hate his entire being, if I can get away with less bruises and injuries by making him dinner, be my guest.

I eventually arrived at the door, strolling in. I think I was a little early for there being no teacher..? I peered around the whole classroom, not a teacher in sight. Huh.. Umm.. Should I wait out here or go in..?

I was about to inch into the classroom when I felt a heavy hand placed on my shoulder, their lanky fingers wrapping around my arm. I froze. I couldn't help but slightly tremble under this stranger's touch. He couldn't be here right..? I was in school, I was safe. I hadn't done anything wrong. Did he find my supplies? Did he find my hideout? What had I done?

I turned around, ready to get nailed in the face.. But it wasn't my father. I- ..I didn't even know who this man was..? He had shaggy blond hair, two moles underneath both eyes, bright yellow eyes and a lanky and lean figure. Who was this man?

"Umm.. Who are you..?" He had a lopsided grin on his face as he strolled into the class. "I'm Lero Ro, and I teach World History. And who might you be?" Oh.. Oh! He was Mr. Lero! He was my teacher.

"I'm ..Uh, Khun Aguero Agnis.. I'm a student in this class.." He hummed along, plobbing down on his chair. He spun around in around, abruptly stopping and lounging his feet out onto his desk. "Are you going to take a seat, Mr. Khun Aguero Agnis?"

"Just call me Khun.." I murmured as I took a seat towards the back, once again scoring a window seat. The day had definitely gone by, the sun was right up in the air, the sky now a bright blue with clouds filling up the sky. Fall was always had a devine view, it was definitely my favorite season.

I faced the front of the class, Mr. Lero still lounging about, reading a book. He was different. Don't get me wrong, he seemed like a good teacher and probably even a good person at that.. But he was different, weird. And I just couldn't place my finger on it.

I looked back towards the window, not minding the shuffling of students entering the room. I really don't care who's in my class.. I just hope this class gets over with quickly. I spaced out, just barely losing my train of thought at Lero's voice. I whipped my head to see Lero standing in the front of class.

"Hello, I'm Lero Ro. I'll be teaching World History. I'll go over the criteria and we'll start an easy project to start off the year. So for the beginin-" I sighed, glancing towards the clock. 40 minutes.. How can I waste a good 40 minutes..? I got lost in thought, my gaze landing onto the desk besides me.

A certain stranger with brown shaggy hair and amber, almost golden eyes sat besides me. He hummed a light tune, his fingers tapping against his desk as he stared at the front of the class.

What?! What is he doing here? How long has he been here? Why am I noticing him all of a sudden? Has he been here long? No.. I would've remember his handso- recognizable face. But he doesn't seem like he's new..

Who is this so-called Bam?