Chapter 6

Khun's Pov

   Thank god it was lunch already.. I could hide away in the bathroom or music room, something. Just something away.

   World History went ok I guess, no mess ups and we have a decent amount of information for the time we had. Now I just have lunch and I can go home.. Well back to my little fort. I didn't really have a home. I had a house, a building.. But I think it'll be a bit till I get a home.

   I strolled down the hallway, clutching onto my backpack. I think I'll stop by the music room since its closer.. I don't think anyone will be in there either.. Most people are in the cafeteria.

   I scampered by the cafeteria, chattering abrupting from room, echoing into the lengthy hallway. I peered in to see tables filled up, the room itself filled to the brim. Kids hurried past each other, squeezing to the front of the lines, stealing whatever table or chair they could.

   I scanned the room, my eyes scanning over the room. There was red head, vodo chick.. Guy that looks like girl.. Oh. Shibisu.. Wait a mintue.. And Bam? Huh? At one table towards the side there was a table filled, it had Shibisu, Bam, a incredibly tall guy, a ugly chick, a lizard, a guy I already hate.. And a sleeping dude. Looks fun.. I'm leaving.

   I was about to turn away when I accidentally caught Bam's eyes. His amber eyes penetrated into my cobalt ones, our eye contact lasting minutes. As much as I wanted to tear my sight away from his radiant eyes, I couldn't. I was stuck deep in such a desirous trap.

   His eyes still shimmered.. But I couldn't tell again what is was. It was killing me. I didn't know, and not knowing things kills me. I think he's trying to kill me. Why couldn't he just point a gun at my head?

   I eventually broke our eye contact after minutes, myself shuffling back down the hallway. My grip tightening on my backpack. Why? Why was I so intrigued? It'll just be a disaster.. No one likes me, it evident that he won't as well. No one.. No one does..

Gross.

That's crazy.

Nasty.

Trash.

Garbage.

Really?

His fate is to be discarded like trash.

   Everyone's voice rung throughout my head, it was as if they were bellowing into my ear drum. They were all around me, telling me how disgusting and pitiful I was. All it took was my mother's death for them to show there true colors. In my time of comfort, in my time of mourning- I was pushed aside like trash.

   Why could mother no longer be here? Why had she have to leave? My footsteps echoed into the silent and lonely hallway. Her last words before she had bled out echoed in my ear. The orchestra of voices that resonated in my ear, silencing.

Now remember what I say, Aguero. From now on, we can't make any mistakes. Don't listen to anyone. Nasty siblings. Don't trust anyone. Only walk the paths that are best for us. If not, we die.

Sorry, I'm very sorry. It's all my fault, my Aguero.

Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Aguero. Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry...

   I appeared in front of the music room, silently entering. Her last words rung throughout my head. She knew she was going to past, it was obvious with her fatal injuries.

   But.. Did she know father would turn on me when she was gone? Was I really nothing but a nuisance, and everyone knew it? Did people only deal with me because of mother? Was I nothing by a phantom to my siblings? Father never loved me, and mother left me.. God damn it..

   There is no one I can trust, no one could break down my walls. My mighty iron walls soared high, and no one would even stand in front of them. No one cared enough to see them. I really should just end it. What's the point..

   I dropped my bag to the floor, sitting at the grand piano. My lanky fingers laid across the black and ivory keys, it was as if the keys ached to be pressed. I was tired.. But I could play one tune..

   I'll play the song my mother taught me.. One of her favorites..

   I gently pressed one key, then other, my fingers gliding across the keys. I pressed each one with care, putting in as much emotion as I could.

   I had always enjoyed piano, especially after mother had passed. I could put my anger and sadness into a song.. And I kind of had a connection with mother. It was like I could almost speak to her in a way. I could speak to her through my music, praying that she was listening.

   The song started to get more complicated in a way, having to press more keys. I really missed mother.. I missed my once happy family.. Why did she leave? ..she left me. It hurts.. It's all her fault. It's her fault for being so selfish. Why was her life taken away so soon?

  The pressing of the keys started to get more harsh, more violent. It was all her fault. All her fault. Her fault. Her FAULT! The song ended with a loud bang, the sudden noise echoing throughout the room as salty tear drops dropped into the piano keys.

   Why.. Why did you go mother.. Mom.. Why did you leave..? It's- It..

   A few tears collided onto the ground as I got up, snatching my bag from off the floor. It.. It wasn't your fault mom. It wasn't yours at all.. I- ..

I just need to place to blame on someone..

   I need someone to be able to yell at, someone to blame. And you never minded.. Your my mom. You've always listened.. Always cheered me up. You showed me my love for piano. Your always taken care of my stupid ass when I even wouldn't. I hope you always forgive my shouts..

   "I-I'm s-s-sorry.." My voice slightly cracked, not speaking to anyone particular.

I hope I won't need someone to blame.. At one point.. I-

I hope I can find someone to love.. Someone to hold..

   But who would want me? Stupid, cocky, little me.. Not anytime soon. Probably never.. I didn't deserve them anyway, no one should ever get tangled up in my life, no one expect me. I clutched onto my bag as if it was my lifeline, as tight as I could.

Little did he know.. Someone had happened to be walking by.

Little did he know someone was going to get a message. And that someone was going to try and squeeze there way into his life.

..and little did he know, he'd already forgiven. a thousand times. again and again. and he wouldn't ever need to blame another.