Chapter 6

“Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?"
~What a girl wants

PAST-3
Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

It's been 4 months since I had the little incident with Elijah.

We have met each other many times since we share a lot of classes. I am closer to him than any other boys except Ryan.

I have been with him through his every breakups, datings, other problems. He would always come to me at the end of the day.

I am happy for him with what he wants to do but there's something that hurt me in the process. I figured it was because I was spending a lot of time with him but I couldn't bring in me to stay away from him.

I always have these thoughts during the night.

Knock Knock I heard someone knocking my window. I went to see the person knocking and it was him.

"What are you doing Elijah?" I asked.

"Climbing your window," he replied.

"What I meant was what are you doing at this time?" I asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to you. You always solve all my problems," he replied.

"What is it this time Elijah?" I asked him sadly.

"I just broke up with Kathy and I don't want to go into relationship so I was thinking I will just be with them for a night and then back to strangers," he said.

"I don't know why did you even come to me with this idea? You want me to say it's alright to this," I asked.

"It will be mutual and I am not here to talk about it. I just had a bad day so I am here as you always help me," he said.

I wanted to say know, wanted to say it hurts me when he talks about him with other girls, like it when he feels I can help him but I can't say him.

"Sure, want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

"You select a movie while I get some popcorns," I said.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata