Chapter 9

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."
~Rafiki, from The Lion King

PAST-6
Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

"Can't believe our school life is coming to an end. I will miss it but I am way to excited for the next phase," I said in excitement.

"Calm down Kara," Aiden said.

"Well I can't wait for the prom," I said.

"Oh god, please don't remind me that," he said disinterested in the prom conversation.

"Why?"I asked.

"Since this morning I have received 30+ request for being their date to the prom," he replied.

"Girls or boys?" I asked.

"Really Kara?" He asked.

"Jokes apart, Aiden it's not there fault that you have become famous, handsome,tall, charming," I explained.

"Who is your date Kara?" Aiden asked.

"I don't know, they didn't give us much time to prepare. Prom is in a week and I have lot of stuff to do," I said.

"Hey guys, do you know this prom is going to be so different?" One of our classmate said.

"How?" I and Aiden asks at the same time.

"They are call ex students of our school, which means 4 Esoteric will also be there. Also you can wear anything no restriction," she answered while I just rolled my eyes.

"Yay, fun," I said sarcastically.

"Hey, it's ok we will have fun," said Aiden.

"Ryan is going to be my mom there," I said getting annoyed.

"Chill," he said.

"Yay fine, I have so much to do shoping, selecting a date who is not a creep or pervert," I said.

"Will you be my date?" asked Aiden.

"What?"I asked.

"I am not a creep or pervert and you are the most perfect girl so, why not," he said.

"Thank you Aiden and yes, I will be your date," I said.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"Ryan I am warning you to not behave like my mother," I said in a strict tone.

"Ya, we will see," he said.

"Ok I am going to do some touch up, be right back," I said.

"Okay, done," I said proudly.

Knock knock, Ryan can be so impatient sometimes. I asked him to wait downstairs.

"Come in,"I said.

"Hey, Kara need your help," said Elijah.

"Hey Elijah, how may I help you?" I asked.

"Actually Kathy was supposed to be my date to this prom but she need to go to Moscow for some work. So I need you to be my date," he said.

"Are you ordering me? Also why didn't you ask anyone else?" I asked.

"Well you were my backup option so I  didn't think much about it ," he said hurting me.

At that point I heard Aiden's car .

"No, I will not go with you," I said.

"Why?"he asked.

"Because your backup was someone's first choice," with that said I walked away.

I opened my house door to find Aiden leaning towards his car looking hot.

"Kara... Is that you? You look so beautiful," he said making me blush.

 Is that you? You look so beautiful," he said making me blush

(Kara's prom dress)

"Thank you Aiden and you look damn handsome," I said.

"Thank you,shall we," he asked.

"We shall,"I replied.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata