Chapter 25

"You know how everyone’s always saying, ‘Seize the moment’? I don’t know, I’m kinda thinkin’ it’s the other way. Like the moment seizes us."
~Boyhood

Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

I need air and I need it now. Uff what should I do now? I was taking a stroll in a garden thinking about it when I felt someone put their coat on me.

"Thank you Elijah," I said without looking at him.

"What happened?" He asked and I turned around to answer and got distracted with his eyes.

I can swear his eyes can hypnotise anyone and his body... wait am I drooling? Kara get a grip and think and forget thinking just do it.

"Marry me Elijah," I said yes you read it correctly said not asked. I am not giving him a chance to say no.

"What?... Are you alright?" He asked completely confused as to why I said that so suddenly.

"What you don't want to?" I asked getting disappointed.

"Yes... I mean no..."  He said still confused.

"Let's go to a church and get married then sign any all the important stuff," I said.

"You hate me Kara," he said and no he didn't ask me this.

"You are saying this and not asking, but let me tell you yes, you hurt me but everybody deserves a second chance and a person should learn from his/her mistake that my dear you have done. Elijah I thought I hate you but I can never hate you because I love you so much," I said pouring all my emotions.

"I love you Kara, I never wanted to hurt you, I was just scared," he said hugging me.

"Now, can we get married," I said getting excited.

"Let's go," he said.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"Wow we are married," I said while he kissed on top of my head.

"We have to tell everyone," he said while looking at me with adoration.

"We can do that tomorrow but now is our wedding night," I said trying to seduce him.

He didn't say anything, just pulled me towards him and kissed me portraying every emotion into that kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to Kara," he said.

THE END
************************************

Next chapter will be the epilogue
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata