Chapter 15

"You’ve got this. Most of the time, the challenges you face are those you were already built to handle."
~Gladiator

PAST-12
Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

"We are first going to have a photoshoot and then start shooting probably by next week. Your photoshoot is tomorrow and we will let you know about the timings," Allan our film director said.

"Finally over,"I sighed.

"Let's go back to college," Aiden said.

"Yes, and Aiden please don't let anyone know about this movie, I want to give them a suprise," I said.

"Sure, Kara," he said.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
It's been three hours since me and Aiden are here for photoshoot.
I am loving all this but, it's too tiring.
I guess the saying is correct that to gain something you have to loose something.

"We are done, excellent job guys," the photographer said.

"Thank you," Me and Aiden say in union.

" You guys were so good there, by the way amazing chemistry," Allan said.

"Um.. thank you," I said.

"We should leave," Aiden said.

"Yes, please," I said with a tired voice.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I can't believe 4 months are over of my shooting. At first I was a bit nervous but everyone in the crew were so nice to me, they really helped me a lot especially Aiden. We had so much fun between shoots, god I will miss it when this will be over.

It is tiring to handle both college and shooting but, I can't be absent from college for so long. I also have to find ways to not let Elijah know anything.

Now, I have to go to Russia for a week for shooting and I need something or someone to cover up for me.

How can I forget him? He will definitely cover up for me.
So I messaged him for a favor.

Me: I need a favor.

Ryan: What?

Me: I want you to cover me up for a week, I have to go somewhere. Don't ask me anything, I will tell you everything I promise.

Ryan: You have to let me know about it as soon as you are back promise?

Me: Promise! Also don't tell Elijah or anyone from 4 Esortic.

Ryan: Okay and I will inform you about the cover up.

Me: Thank you!

Phew I signed. Russia will see you tomorrow. I don't think I will be able to sleep, I am just so happy and excited to share the news with everyone.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata