Chapter 22

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"
~Mulan

Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

It's been a month since we are back from Nana's place. She is getting better and we promised her that me and Ryan will visit more often and the group will visit once every year.

Elijah didn't talk about my drunk conversation but I remember exactly. And so I have decided to meet people and go to dates. Infact I have a date planned for tonight.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was from Ryan.

"Hey," I said

"Hey, listen can you do me a favour?" he asked.

"Ya sure," I replied.

"Great, listen there is a red colour file in my room can you give that to Elijah and ask him to look into it as soon as possible," he said.

"Okay," I said and ended the call.

Great now I have to see him. I grabbed the file and drove to his home. Once I reached there to find the door wasn't locked properly.

I walked into his house and was looking for him when I hear some strange sounds were coming from basement.

I went to basement to find about that sound only to be shocked by seeing Elijah doing pottery.

Damn! he looked hot, Kara concentrate.

"Wow, I didn't knew you did pottery," I said more like asked.

"Kara hey,..... Ya ....I started it in my last year of college. I was bad at first but then improved by practicing it daily. I really enjoyed doing it," he explained.

"You really like doing it and I can see that. And now I remember all the pottery auctions around the world, they had your pottery peices as well? Wait! you also received the award for this, god how can I be so clueless," I said and he chuckled.

"Ya, anyway why this sudden visit?" he asked.

"Actually Ryan asked me to drop this file to you and asked you to look into it as soon as possible. Any problem?" I asked.

"No, you know Ryan how he can be sometimes," he said.

"Ok umm ... I will leave then," I said.

"Kara be careful, there's a hot furnace," he said.

"Huh?" I turned around and touched the furnace by mistake," ouch!" I shouted.

"Silly I warned you," he said while taking my hand and leading me to basin to wash my hands. He then applied some ice to cool down the burning sensation.

He was concentrated in taking care of me like something will happen to me. I liked it when he took care of me. I really liked this gesture.

Suddenly I remembered what he said about being busy with pottery during his last year of college, that means he was not with Kathy or was he?
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.