Chapter 24

"There’s just no telling how far I’ll go."
~Moana

Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

"So tell me Kathy what do you want to say?" I asked.

"I am going to tell you something just listen to it till end and don't interrupt me in between," she said.

"I know you think that I hated you but no I never hated you. I was just jealous of you, well it wasn't even your fault in it. Elijah and I shared a lot of classes and we were in some of the projects together that's how I started liking him but he never reciprocate my feelings. I thought he was like that, maybe he didn't feel anything like that to anyone but then one day you came to our college and his only attention was you. You were smart, sassy , beautiful, savage and everybody adored you. I was jealous that Elijah will listen to you, take care of you , your every opinion mattered to him, you were his light, his life. Did you ever wondered why didn't anyone ask you for a date? It's because of Elijah, he warned every guy to stay away from you except Aiden. Kara he was very happy when you both got into relationship and I know he messed it up, but everyone deserves a second chance. I am not asking you to just forget or forgive, I am asking you to think about it. You both are not happy without each other and everyone can see how jealous you both get if you both talk to other gender. Also I am really sorry Kara for whatever I did and hope we can forget what happened in past," she explained while I could feel tears in my eyes.

"I have to go, I will see you soon," she said.

Damn why? What should I do? I know I can never move on from Elijah and I need to make a decision.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.