Meeting #5

sorry this meeting is really late (and that we didn't do one last week), its just me writing it this week
-leah

Hello, and welcome to today's cult meeting.

Today we're going to be talking about online games.

Online games were apart of a good chunk my childhood. Games like Webkinz, Club Penguin, LPSO (Littlest Pet Shop Online), old Girls Go Games, and Moshi Monsters (I can't be alone) were all games I played.

I know there's more, such as Toon Town, Pirates of the Carribean Online, and Pixie Hollow existed, but I didn't play them (I think I played Pixie Hollow I just don't remember it very well).

Unfortunately, all of these websites besides Webkinz and GGG, (it's full of horrible games now don't even bother checking it out because it's pretty cursed and Webkinz is really bad now) have shut down.

Thankfully, for Club Penguin, at least, Club Penguin Rewritten exists so you can experience classic club penguin while still adding new things.
(it also exists for TT, POTCO i think, and PH i'm pretty sure)

These websites really shaped my childhood. I still have all of my Webkinz and membership cards, its kind of sad. Another thing is since flash won't be supported by the end of the year anymore, causing a lot of browsers to take flash access off of them (or something like that).

I've had some pretty strange experiences with all of these websites. I'm glad I had them in my childhood :)
just an example of a typical club penguin experience-

 I'm glad I had them in my childhood :)just an example of a typical club penguin experience-

Club penguin was the place to be if you wanted to see weird stuff going on. It was so wholesome though.

What about Webkinz, do you still have them? Which ones?

All I know is that I have an Elephant with a hole on its foot (we used to live in a house with a crap ton of mice and one got to it), another Elephant that's pink, a peacock?, 2 of the same black bears, a hippo, and a pug and chihuahua. And many more :)

Anyway, what are your experiences from these online games?

ok i'm ranting and crying over nostalgia so i'm going to end it here.
Thanks for attending today's cult meeting. Now go hug a pug :)

but since i lost my pug i'm hugging my pillow pet-

-Leah