A First For Everything.

I sit in the passenger seat, my eyes closed feeling the gentle rock of the car as it moves. My face screws up in pain as the car hits a bump, I refuse to say anything though.

I feel Elijah's hand wrap around my two in my lap, I open my eyes and look at our joined hands. I shift one of mine to lay over the top of his, studying how much larger his hands are compared to mine and I can't help but smile at the innocent act.

I run my thumb over his knuckles over and over again, letting his touch soothe me, he squeezes my hand and I look over at him. He gives me a reassuring smile before focusing back on the road. I reach over with my hand resting on his to set up the music with my phone.

I guess this is the only use this thing now has, a rather important job in my mind. I don't know how well I'd be coping if I didn't have all my comforting tunes to play. Elijah and I sing softly to the music not really focusing on much else or talking.

Lunch is just sandwiches I had made before we left kept in an Esky, I hope to make the ice and the cooler bricks last as long as possible. But I think realistically they won't last until tomorrow. I sigh knowing we should enjoy our fresh meals while they last.

The day travels by rather quickly and by the afternoon we are in the outskirts of the big city Brisbane. We find a small motel to stay at, not wanting to draw attention to ourselves.

"I think we should cover and hide the car here, I don't trust taking it that far into the city. Just in case we can't get it out again at least this way if something happens we can disappear on foot and come back for it." Elijah tells me, I nod my head agreeing that it seems like a great plan.

"I just hope we don't get stuck out there. Everything is starting to hurt again." I roll my head, feeling the ache set in as the night starts to cool me down. Elijah frowns in concern, then holds his arms out to me, I smile and move into them. Getting nice and comfortable, I stare at the closed curtains, hoping nothing comes for us.

We chose to go to sleep as the light starts to fade as the sun sets for the day, we were surprised when we found out the power still works here. I look up at the heater still going, letting my eyes close and my mind to drift. I snuggle into Elijah a little more, before sleep engulfs me entirely.

I wake up really early in the morning, shivering from the cold noticing the heater is off, I carefully reach over Elijah for the remote and turn it on. I go to shift off of him softly as to not disturb him and his arms encircle me, trapping me there.

I look down at him, the light on the heater illuminating the room a little. Letting me see his handsome features, I brush the back on my hand across his cheek, his beard tickling my skin. He sighs heavily and tilts his head back further into the pillows, I smile at how cute he's being.

I lean forward lightly pressing my lips against his, he responds to it, by tightening his hold on me. I shift under the covers and straddle his hips, not daring to let the blanket fall as the heater hasn't warmed the room yet.

Our kiss deepens and his hands shift to my hips, mine resting on his chest. Elijah slides his hands under my shirt, they are incredibly warm against my cool skin and I sigh happily, he continues to lift my shirt and I assist him in removing it.

I look down at him to see he's already studying me with his eyes in the soft glow. One of his hands shifts to touch my breast, his thumb grazing over my already erect nipple, the cold ensuring it was. I tilt my head back and moan softly, suddenly his other arm tightens around my waist and in one fluid move he sits up, making us nose to nose.

His lips capturing my own again, before he shifts his hand and his mouth explores the same place his thumb did across my breast. I feel him harden underneath me, the fabric from our sweatpants the only thing keeping us apart.