Sinister Silence.

The past few days were spent around the motel, searching all the rooms for things, seeing what could be useful. I eventually sorted out all of the medication we picked up.

The Manic have us both uncertain and scared and I haven't had another dream to show what's ahead. I'm unsure on whether I should take that as a sign, the question is, is it a good one or a bad one?

Elijah even mentioned about just leaving and not even trying to go into the city, because doing so just seems suicidal at this point. The idea was rather appealing and I agreed to leave the next day with him.

I stood staring at our packed belongings, wondering what could possibly be left behind considering the Jimny just isn't that big, even though she is brand new we may have to look into finding a larger car.

Screaming. Blood curdling screams echo all around me, a woman sounding so frantic as an infant cries along with her. The city of Brisbane stands before me tall and intimidating, buildings charred and ruined. Another bombed out city with Manic crawling all over the place and all are heading to the dinner bell that's being rang by that women and her crying baby.

A young father defending his family heroically, fighting hard to keep the monsters at bay. As they stumble through the streets the Manic closing in on them everywhere.

The sound of gun fire and bullets whizzing past my head rings in my ears as Manic start to drop before the man and behind his young wife and child.

I turn my head to see Elijah holding an assault rifle, his aim steady and true, the adrenaline to save the family taking over. Sweat sliding down his temple as he concentrates and the high stakes of stress weigh on him.

I feel my own body moving, keeping low out of the way of the gun fire, running straight for the young women, butterfly blades out and at the ready, risking my own life to save them.

"Bailey?! Bailey!? Baby!?" I stumble back, my vision blurry, the screams fading as Elijahs voice breaks through. His hands grasp my shoulders tightly, keeping me steady as he lean forward to be eye level with me.

"Hey. What the hell just happened? Your eyes just went completely white and you were muttering something. Are you okay?" I look down dazzled and confused but he lifts my chin up to keep making eye contact with me.

"You seriously scared me just now." His gaze and voice softens, becoming more soothing as the panic leaves his voice.

"I'm pretty sure I just had a vision." I say placing my hands on his hips to ground myself, the unsteady feeling not quite dissipating yet.

"You had one awake!? You've never had one awake before, I can kinda see why now, it's really creepy."

I didn't mean to freak you out, it just sort of happened I had no control over it at all." I close my eyes and shake my head still trying to clear the fuzzy feeling inside.

"What was it about this time?" Elijah asks rather curiously, guiding me over to the bed and we sit side by side.

I sigh heavily as I recall it and look around at all our packed things, knowing that we now have a rather life changing choice on our hands.

"We had gone into the city." I say simply, before continuing on to retell him in vivid detail of what I had seen. He sits back for a moment mulling it over, seeming rather confused himself.

"So you have no idea who these people are? Or why we were going to the city? Or how I got the gun?" He asks a bunch of questions and it makes my head spin even more just trying to come up with valid answers for them.