Let's Begin!

"You're too noisy to be a man!" Ryujin said before giving him a smack to his arm

"You're too noisy to be a man!" Ryujin said before giving him a smack to his arm. Ryujin was furious because the guy won't stop bothering her.

"Oww! And you're too strong to be a woman!" Beomgyu fought back through words while rubbing his arm swiftly.

"What kind of man fights a woman?" Ryujin asked, a hand on her waist.

"I'm only defending myself, Ms. Shin. Your hands may look like a woman's but not the power it has." he put up his hands in front of her as if asking her to stop.

"Argh! I wish to be a man so I can show you how to be a real one!" she madly state before storming out of the hallway.

"Really?! Then, I want to be a woman so I can show you how to act like one!" he shouted back.

The bickering two didn't stop for no one and keeps on repeating the cycle every single time they met.

Little did they know, two pairs of tired eyes are observing them ever since.

"When are they gonna stop? Haishh!"

"Should I just grant their wishes?"

"Go! I'm so tired of it. Let them handle it themselves!"

"Ryuddaeng, let's go. The alarm went off already." a light tap along with a soft voice woke the girl up from her deep slumber.

"Whhyyy?" the sleepy girl asked still half-sleep.

"We have to go to the company today. Get up already, I still have to check on Lia and Yuna."

"Huh?" shocked from the statement, the girl forcefully opened her eyes to look at the talking girl.

"What? You look so surprise," the older girl asked her.

Instead of answering the girl, she just touched her face and body. Constantly tapping every part of it.

"Am I dreaming?"

"You're not. I'm heading out now, Ryujin-ah. Go fix yourself, okay?" the older girl found her roommate weird but she just brushed it off and calmly left.

"Ryujin-ah?" she asked once again. The girl unconsciously found herself touching her chest. She looked down to check it.

"Wha—what the!" the girl got scared on her own body and stumbled on the bed.

The girl saw a phone and opened it.

"This is not my phone..."

Once she turned it off she immediately saw her reflection on the screen.

"Am I... in Ryujin's body?"

"Yah! Wake up!"

"Huh?" the sleepy boy asked more to himself, confused of what's going on. "Am I still dreaming?"

"Yah! You're not! Now get up you brat!" the tall boy frustratedly pushed him out of his bed.

The boy fell on his bottom and hiss in pain. He wander his sight around the room.

"This is not my room..." he loudly said.

"Something is wrong..." he thought.

"What are you saying? Now that you're up, go ahead and clean yourself. We're going out for breakfast." the guy told him and tapped the back of his head before heading out.

"Was that Soobin?" the guy asked once again. "Wait..." the guy held his face trying to feel it.

"What is this? I never had this much facial hair. What..." he touched his chest.

"Wha-what? Where did it go?" he once again tried feeling it, as if searching for something.

He freaked out even more when he lower his touches.

"Waaah! What is this?!" he stood up, scared and confused.

His eyes searched for any kind of reflection until it landed on a small mirror.

"What is happening to me?" He went to the table and held the mirror close to him to check his face.

"Is this a picture frame of Beomgyu?" he tried moving the mirror around. He can't believe his eyes.

"Am I—are you fucking kidding me?!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
a/n.
hi! i originally planned to make a one-shot for beomgyu & ryujin but i ended up making this lmao. pls expect slow update thank ü

any thoughts about this story? i'll appreciate it ;)