(PAUSE) Find a Wattpad Buddy

You as a newbie need at least one person supporting your work.

Everyone! I want you to comment down below who you are, what story you're working on, genre, and if you would like a Wattpad buddy.

If you guys see someone in the same genre as you, reach out, comment and talk to each other.

I am also a Wattpad buddy!

•••
If anyone cares, I do help lots of people and mentor plenty of writers daily!

I have faster and more professional services online. I'm a ghostwriter meaning i write book for other people and that's where I made my income as a writer and with Fiverr. 

I have professional book cover services
Professional Blurb writing services
Outlining services

I don't usually promote it on Wattpad cause my readers are young but for those interested in working with me to really further your book, my prices are super cheap.

Like very.

I'm talking 5$ -20$  only for my supporters on Wattpad. Outside of Wattpad I have my own business where I'm constantly doing freelance for people but since I really want my readers to succeed, I'm doing my best to work with everyone while earning for my time and effort. So if you want to support hit me up on Fiverr or Instagram.

I still mentor and everything for free

I still mentor and everything for free. It's just more of a matter of getting to everyone (: