Intro

AN: Hi! This is my first time actually writing and publishing a story on Wattpad, this fandom had fewer stories than I expected, so I wanted to add something to it. Shoutout to @candiihye for the amazing cover! Her stories are great so go check them out! Quick reminder: None of this is real! Also, I'm sorry if some of the words aren't right, I'm British, so feel free to point out any mistakes. Hope you enjoy!

Isla POV

Hi! My name is Isla. Isla Hajiaskari. Yes, Hajiaskari as in Parker Hajiaskari as in CEO of Luxury Productions. Now, you might be thinking 'But that's impossible! Such a person does not exist!' Well, the truth is that I'm the most well kept secret, that only Parker and Chester know I exist. You see, our parents died in a car crash when I was 5. Parker was at boarding school but I was with Mom and Dad. I'm the unknown survivor. We don't have any aunts or uncles and our grandparents died before we were born. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm currently 19 years old, 4 years younger than Parker. I turned 19 last week.

Well, enough about me. Currently we're trying to find any new cases. Parker's checking emails and Chester's doing god knows what on his phone. "Hey, look at this you two" Parker says.

"This girl's sent us an email. Apparently, she's worried about her sister, and doesn't feel safe around her anymore"

(AN: I'm too lazy, so Bold - Chester, Italics - Isla, Normal - Parker)

"Let's check it out"

"You sure? Something seems weird about the email"

"Come on Chester, it can't be that bad, and we do need something to post."

"Fine"

"Yes! I'll go get the equipment, and tell the girl, Leah, that we'll be there around 9-10"

AN: Yes, I know it was short, butI'm going to write up part two soon. Hopefully today itself. For those of you who want to know the timeline, her birthday is June 9th, so this chapter is set on June 16, five days before (which I'm assuming was the 21st,) their latest video was posted. I'm also assuming that they do some editing before posting videos, so I'm going to call that 2 days. Chapter two will include posting the video! Bye!