Concealed

AN: The next few chapter are thought up by my friend, who is helping me in this story. This chapter will make most people cry, but not the way you're thinking. I plan to make this super annoying. Be prepared!

Isla POV

Ok, for some reason, I've started hallucinating that Chester's room is my room during the night. I say during the night because when I wake up, I'm in Chester's room, and I know it.

I go downstairs, and Chester's already awake. We blush when we see each other, and I'm guessing he fell asleep in my room.

"We seriously need to start sleeping in our own rooms" he says to me, which means I was right.

"Yeah" I say back to him. "What do you want to eat?" I ask

"Whatever you like" he replies, grinning like a fool. He walks over to the living room, and I go into the kitchen. I grab some flour, sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and oil. I put the ingredients into mugs according to their measurements. Then I added a 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder into both cups, mixing, and watching as both mixes turned silky smooth. I put one in the microwave, setting it for 3 minutes. I took it out halfway through, and put the other one in instead. The cakes had risen nicely, and I grabbed two spoons, taking them into the living room, and giving one to Chester.

"This is amazing!" He tells me, which makes me smile.

I sit next to him and we eat.

Chester POV

I noticed how she smiled. It feels good when I make my girl smile. Wait, where did that come from? She's not my girl. I feel really weird now.

Isla POV

I take out my phone, and message Elsa on WhatsApp. We sent each other our numbers, so we text on WhatsApp regularly now.

I tell her everything. She's practically my best friend. We bonded over our love of Harry Potter and fanfiction and Percy Jackson. I've told her all about my feelings and what's happened this past week.

Parker comes down, and tells us that we have another email. The email isn't very informative, so all we're going to film is the odd car scene, and the girl's house, and some night time footage.

Parker eats, then we all play with Apollo. Chester's hand meets mine when we both reach for Apollo's squeaky ball.

We have lunch, then Parker goes out for a while, to get the replacement camera he ordered.

I put on Friends on the TV, which Chester watches with me. While we're watching, Chester starts laughing, which sets me off, and I fall backwards. Luckily, Chester catches me. We stare into each other's eyes for a few moments, but he sits me up. Until Parker gets back, we sit there, staring at each other.

Chester POV

After Parker gets back, we act normal again, as if nothing happened. I sneak one of my roses into Isla's curls, who doesn't realise until Parker compliments it.

I go to my room, and read some fanfiction. After a while, Isla comes up to my room, to call me for dinner.

Isla POV

I notice how Chester is playing with a rose while on his phone. He must be reading a romantic fanfiction. Probably that one about the gap between the 19 years later, and the deathly hallows. There's a really cute scene between Harry and Ginny in that one.

Around 8pm, we head out to the girls house. For once, I'm sitting diagonal to Chester, and he keeps smiling the entire way there.

When we get there, the girl is really annoying, and keeps on acting really flirty around Chester.  I can tell by his expression that he doesn't like it. I feel something bubbling up, like... Jealousy? Is this what jealousy feels like? I don't like it.

The girl starts getting scared when we discuss the email, and by the time we go to sleep, she's begging us to let Chester stay with her during the night. Parker and I set up a mattress in the spare room, and grab some pillows and blankets from the cupboard. The cameras are set up, and we both sleep, tired after a long day.

Camera Footage POV

It is 2am. Chester gets up from bed. Chester walks out of room. Chester goes into spare room. Chester pushes Parker off bed. Chester gets in bed.

AN: Ok, what you just saw there was Chester sleepwalking. The camera caught him going to the place where the other two are sleeping. Anyways, this chapter is over. Chapter 9 will be out soon, and it will feature some fluff! Bye!