Heartquake

AN: The picture is from one of my friends, it basically describes the situation in this chapter. Also, Chester and Isla had a shared dream!!! Enjoy!

Chester POV

I wake up with a smile. The dream was so good. I feel really happy today for some reason. Maybe it was the dream. I don't know. I go downstairs after brushing my teeth, and see that Parker's already up.

"Morning" I say

"Morning dude"

"Where's Isla?"

"Don't know, she wasn't in her room, or my room."

Huh? But, I didn't see her anywhere in the bathroom. And she can't have been in my room. Right?

Isla POV

I wake up after that weird dream. I open my eyes, but instead of the pictures, I see... Navy blue? What? Then I look around. What am I doing in Chester's room? I can't remember anything from last night. Except the dream. I wonder if I'm getting dreams of the future? (This theory may be just because I'm a HP fan) But hey, you never know. I go downstairs.

"What is it with people in this house disappearing?" I heard Parker ask.

"What are you talking about?" I ask

I see Chester, he blushes, luckily, Parker doesn't notice.

"Where were you?" Parker asks

"Sleeping?"

"You weren't in your room"

"I... Was in Chester's room"

Chester looks shocked.

"What?"

"I don't know either"

"I need to start putting a lock on your door, the day before you were in my room"

Oh come on, really?

"Is that nessecary?" Chester asks. At least there's one sane person in this house.

"Ok fine, that might be a bit over the top" Parker admits sheepishly. Phew, that was close.

"And, may I ask, what were you doing in Chester's room?" He continues

Oh no. What do I say?

"Um, sleeping?"

He looks at me with a look that says 'Are you being serious?'

'I don't know, okay?" I continue.

Chester POV

How did I not notice her in my room? Unless, she was that lump that wasn't flattening in the duvet. I'm feeling like one of the girls who has a thing in their mattress from our videos. Yikes. That makes it sound weird. Wonder if that's why I had that dream. Wait, I forgot, I saw the rose I threw at Isla on my desk. She must have been hallucinating that it was her room or something.

Anyways, I go into the kitchen and make some toast, grab the Nutella jar and take a butter knife, and put them on the table. When I go back into the living room, Parker and Isla are glaring at each other from the sofas that are opposite each other. It's like a long distance staring contest. It's so funny watching them.

I cough, and both glares are turned my way. I put my hands up, "Breakfast peace treaty?" I ask. 

Isla nods, instantly smiling, and so does Parker.

Speaking of food, I need to feed Apollo, Parker's dog. I had to give my cat to my brother, but we're all okay with that. Isla loves Apollo, they play together all the time. She's even put a filter added picture of him on Instagram, and called him Artemis instead. Apollo's name was actually Parker's choice (Isla's Percy Jackson talk has affected his thought track).

We eat, and I grab some dog food and take it out to Apollo's kennel. It's practically a palace, because Isla begged Parker to make sure his life was as luxurious as ours. It's the same size as the fridge, slightly wider, and has a litter box (dog version) a basket filled with fluffy pillows, and a little section separated by a wall, with a doggy door (of course) which led to a mini playroom/exercise area, including a doggy treadmill (like the ones guinea pigs have, but bigger).

Anyways, I go back inside, and, yet again, Parker and Isla are back at the staring contest. I decide to annoy Parker, so I play the one thing he hates: School Degree (I do have an evil side). Isla smiles at me, then sticks her tongue out at Parker. He does it back, but she runs off upstairs. He snatches the remote off me and turns the song off. "I thought you were on my side, dude" he says

"Loyalties change, bro" I say, then laugh as Parker stomps off into the garden. Isla comes back down with her phone, staring at it intensely. "Fanfiction?" I say. She nods, not taking her eyes of the screen.

"What's it about?" I ask.

"You guys" she replies

What? There's fanfiction about us?

"Can I read it?" I ask

"I'll send you the link"

In two seconds, I'm on the page, reading the beginning. It seems like people ship Parker and I together. Gross. I look at other fanfictions on the site. The only ones there are either about Parker and the reader, or Parker and me. What is wrong with humans? I thought people liked me?

"Hey Isla, how do you write fanfictions on this site?"

"Download the app, make an account, write. Why?"

"Just wondering"

I do what she says, and I make a story. I write two parts to it, basically fulfilling what my mind wants reality to be like. I write a fanfiction where Isla and I are together, but the villain is Rage Elixir, who keeps on trying to break us up. I smirk, but keep it as a draft. The world doesn't need to know this story yet. I find Isla's account, and check out her reading list.

Mostly Harry Potter and Percy Jackson fanfics, but I click on one where Percy Jackson goes to Hogwarts, and start reading. I have to admit, fanfictions are actually quite interesting.

Isla POV

I see Chester looking at his phone, his posture suggests that he's reading something. I go behind him, and he's reading the fanfic about Percy going to Hogwarts, that I started yesterday. Parker comes in, so I signal to him to be quiet, and he tiptoes across to where I am. He silently laughs at Chester's state, and I tap Chester on the shoulder. He turns so fast he could've had whiplash, and turns off the phone quickly.

I start giggling at his expression, it's so funny, like he's in between sheepishness and furiousness.

Chester POV

Damn, they saw me reading, well my cover's blown now.

(Time skip to night time)

I check in on Isla, just before I sleep. She's nowhere to be seen, so I quickly put a rose on her bed. The doorknob starts twisting, so I jump in her closet, randomly. I hide until I hear no sound, then I try to escape the closet, slowly pushing the door open. The floorboards creak, but Isla doesn't stir.

Isla POV

I come back from my shower, and see a rose on my bed. I smile, and go to Chester's room, but he isn't there. Weird. I suddenly feel sleepy, and...

Chester POV

I check the time, it's 2am, no wonder I'm almost asleep. I suddenly feel like sleeping, so I sit at the edge of Isla's bed. She still doesn't stir, so I let loose a yawn...

AN: Cliffhanger once again! I was feeling evil. Chapter 8 will continue the story, and I'm sad that the fluff has decreased. There will hopefully be lots of fluff in the next chapter. Bye!