My Way

AN: This chapter is mostly about Isla, there will be some POV from the boys as well, this is set on the day this chapter comes out, also, I'm basically using myself as a personality example for Isla. Enjoy!

Isla POV

I'm getting bored of sitting at home and doing nothing. Apart from the occasional video shooting for Life of Luxury, we barely do much else. Parker won't let me out of the house other than to buy groceries. I wish we could install something inside the house, there isn't anything interesting inside the house because we're all adults.

This place is really dull, mostly because Parker bought it while I was in high school, because it was a boarding school, and he was already graduated from it as well (4 year difference), so, he, being the boring older brother, painted it grey, white and black in different places. By the time I graduated, he had painted my room white, and said all I was allowed to do is put up pictures, no painting.

He's probably forgotten by now, so I have an idea, an idea featuring rose-gold wall paint and acrylic paint. I have a cycle, strong enough to carry 10 bags of groceries (lockdown storage). I should be able to paint it quite easily, because my room only has a desk, a closet, a nightstand, and a bed, because that's all I need. Also, the walls will most likely only need one coat because the background is white. Two coats max. After that, I'll use the acrylic paint for decor. My art teacher always used to say that I was great at the subject, and Parker says I still am, so, we will have butterflies, flowers, and loads of other things, including Harry Potter and Percy Jackson related pictures.

I am a huge fan of both fandoms, and have read so many of the fanfictions about both, including crossovers. My favourite site to use is Wattpad. Parker says I read too much, and he has reason to, I spend nights reading as well as daytime. It's interesting. My favourite types are the ones where Percy and the gang go to Hogwarts, as teachers or to protect Harry. Also, I have (indeed) forced both Parker and Chester to watch Potter Puppet Pals with me (I have footage, that they don't know about), and they were still humming the Mysterious Ticking Noise two weeks later.

Anyways, my room is going to look cool, and I'm not letting the boys in until it's finished.

(Time skip)

Ok, so I have paint, and brushes, and I found some rollers and trays in the garage, and some old, really big covers that I'm going to lay on the floor, where the walls are. I have four tins of paint, just in case, and 20 tubes of acrylic paint, with two of each colour. Parker and Chester are downstairs, doing something in the backyard. My windows face the backyard, so I'm making sure that they stay down there, because I threw a few of the trash bags out there. When I say trash bags I mean trash bags that have been used. I told them that it was there, and it must have come with the wind. We don't do much with the backyard so they weren't suspicious.

They've gone out with litter pickers and trash bags, Chester's holding the bag while Parker picks up the trash, they both have gloves on too. It's funny watching them, because they're both clean freaks, which is very rare in boys. Each objects is put in with disgust and relief very visible on their faces. I've taken extra care to stick some cans and paper in the bushes too, and to throw the odd few cans in the huge rose bush that is in the corner of the backyard, by the shed. Luckily for Parker, the litter picker is super long, so he won't be pricked by the thorns.

(1 hour later)

The boys are still at it, and I've already painted the walls of my room. I'm currently eating an apple while watching them. The backyard is huge, so it's taking them a while. The paint should be dry in two hours, and the second coat should be dry by night time. I love the shade of the walls, they look glossy and shiny because of the paint.