Heartwave

AN: This chapter is going to be in more of Chester's POV, but with Isla's POV too, and maybe (maybe) another dream.

Chester POV

I come out of the shower. We had to go and deal with that rose bush today, after the clean up, it's become a threat. (I snuck a whole load of them away when Parker wasn't looking). Damn, I forgot to grab clothes! I wrap the towel around me, and make sure no one's in the hallway, then creep out. Just then, Isla comes out of her room. AHHHHHHH! I run to my room.

Isla POV

I hear the tap turn off, finally, and the door opens. I walk out of my room, only to see Chester in only a towel. AHHHHHHHH! I quickly close my eyes, but not before I notice the... Scars? On Chester's back? What?

Chester POV

I quickly grab some clothes and put them on, then walk out, acting like nothing happened. I go down, where Parker is cowering with his eyes closed and his hands over his ears. I can see why. Isla's left the song playing on the TV. I pity him, he hates listening to his voice. Especially the end, which is really making him cringe. It's one of the reasons why Isla likes the song so much.

Isla comes down, and starts bouncing to the song. She made the music track, so she knows the beat off by heart. Her dark curls bob up and down as she bounces, all the way to Parker, and grabs the remote, turning up the volume. She walks to the sofa and lies on it, grabbing her phone and opening Instagram. She has a new friend, called ElsaMalfoy13, who she DMs a lot. I go behind her, seeing some of their messages. One of them says how much she likes our videos. Looks like they both love Rage Elixir. I suddenly feel really weird, like hating him.

Isla POV

I'm texting my friend Elsa on Instagram. Chester's behind me, I can smell his aftershave. I can see him in the reflection of my screen, he has this weird look on his face, it looks like he's... Jealous? Angry? I don't know, but he's looking at that message that Elsa sent with Rage in it. He walks off, leaving Parker still cowering from the song. I go after Chester, I need to ask him.

Chester POV

Isla's behind me, don't know why. I walk faster, to go in my room. I go in my room, and sit on the bed. Someone knocks on my door. I hear Parker say "Chester? Can I come in dude?"

I say "Come in" but Isla comes in, instead of Parker.

"Hi" she says

"Hi"

"What's up?"

"The sky"

She does something on her phone, then my speaker starts playing 10,000 hours by Justin Bieber.

"I have a question" she starts.

"Go ahead"

"Why are there scars on your back?"

How did she see them?

"What do you mean?"

"Take off your shirt"

"What? No!"

"You know you can tell me, right? Like I told you about that girl threatening me"

She has a point.

"Fine"

"Well?"

I take a deep breath...

Isla POV

He's about to tell me what the scars are.

"They're from the same girl who threatened you. She forced me to stay still and not make a sound while she cut my back, it proved that I was hers or something"