Mysterious Appearances

AN: I honestly have no clue how this chapter will turn out. It's annoying me. After the last chapter, I'm feeling the brunt of all the emotions of Isla, Parker and Chester. I'm pretty sure the ending of that last chapter is exactly how I feel. Hopefully, my shattered heart can be repaired within the next few chapters. Enjoy?

Isla POV

I wake up. My pillow is stained with tears. I must have cried myself to sleep. I haven't felt this bad since... The accident.

I hear the doorbell ring. I go down, wondering who could possibly be at the door at this time of day. I open the door, after the persistent ringing noise...

??? POV

Come on, it can't take this long to open the bloody door. What's taking her so long? I lean against the door for a second...

Isla POV

I open the door. A person falls onto our floor. Huh? I must be imagining this. She gets up, and dusts herself off.

"Whew, that was one heck of a ride" She says.

I feel like I recognize her from somewhere...

"Elsa?"

"Isla!" She shouts, hugging me tightly. I can't believe it. She's here, and that means she can help me.

"What's wrong, why were you crying?" She asks. She's observant.

"Nothing" I say, wiping away the tears.

"There is something. Why would you cry for no reason?" She knows. I swear she's looking right through me, shuffling through my mind.

I gesture for her to come upstairs. She follows me up to my room with all of her suitcases, I'm carrying two of the four. She also has three different bags with her. Two are huge, and one is more of a mini handbag, black and cute.

Elsa POV

I can tell something's up. Something big. She takes me into her room. It's really pretty, with all sorts of paintings everywhere. She sets down my stuff in the corner of the room. I take off my sunglasses.

"So, what's up?" I ask her. She cries into the pillow, taking me by surprise.

"He, he broke us up!" She cries. I've never seen her so... Distraught. I haven't ever seen her anyways, but whenever we video call, she always looks so happy. I have a feeling I can tell who 'he' is...

Isla POV

Elsa hugs me. Then she says,

"Well, there's no point crying over a boy. You've survived this long without one, why don't you try some more time?"

"How? You do realise the two boys actually live here too, right?"

"Yes, I do, that's what I'm saying. I have a hunch that Chester still loves you, and, like Dumbledore, my hunches are usually right."

Hmm, she might be right.

"And about Parker, I have an idea" she says.

(A few minutes later)

I have to admit, the plan's good.

"You're the best" I tell her, hugging her.

We hear some movement. The boys are waking up.

Parker POV

I want to say sorry. I really do. I completely regret it all. I try to push open the door to her room, but, it's not budging. I sigh, Chester's words running through my mind like a mantra.