The Light of the Moon

TW: Physical Fighting, Choking Motion, Fear of Death

3rd Person POV

Friday night and miraculously, everyone planned to show up at the lake.

Logan and Remy arrived first, at the same time, being the early birds they were. They immediately launched into conversation, speaking of theories and ideas related to dimensions and such.

Next was Anx and Virgil, who quickly sat a good distance from the other two, not wanting to get caught up in whatever they were conversing about. They chatted for a bit, then Virgil pulled out Anx's tablet from the bag he brought with him. Anx laid down on his stomach and Virgil sat crisscrossed as he put the device on the ground in front of them and played a movie.

Remus had come along about thirty minutes later, pulling Dee behind him. They sat next to Virgil, who had moved over to make space, and joined in on the movie.

Ten minutes later, Patton and Roman arrived. Of course, Roman had to be dramatic and declare his entrance. However, he was immediately shushed by the four by the tablet seeing as he was too loud and Logan and Remy didn't notice. Patton shrugged and sat down next to Anx, slightly offended, Roman joined him. And all four of them were enveloped into this movie.

The movie eventually ended and Remus jumped up, "West Side Story seems to be a lot different than I remember."

"It's not West Side Story you buffoon, it's Teen Beach Movie!" Roman retorted.

"Yeah, but I could've sworn Lela was the main character." Dee added.

"That happens in the second movie." Virgil responded.

"Let's watch the second one next?" Anx suggested.

"Yeah!" Patton shouted in agreeance.

Logan turned around in response to Patton's yell and finally noticed the entire group had arrived. "Oh. You're all here."

"Logan, we just sat and watched an entire movie, and you're only now noticing we showed up?" Virgil raised an eyebrow.

Logan shrugged, "Well I suppose we should share what we have for today."

Anx sighed, remembering all the other methods Logan and Remy had tried to get the two home.

"And that is?" Roman asked.

"Absolutely fucking nothing!" Remy threw his hands in the air, "We are out of ideas!"

"Oh come on, Rem, I'm sure you guys'll think of something." Remus consoled, patting Remy on the head, prompting him to slap it away.

Patton stood up and stretched, "That movie made me miss summer, it's been so long since I've been swimming."

"Swimming sounds fun, right Dee?" Remus turned to Dee, who stood besides him.

"Well- AGHG FUCK YOU REMUS!" Dee shouted before dropping into the lake Remus had shoved him into.

Virgil stood up swiftly, dropping his hoodie behind him and pulling off his socks and shoes, "Remus that wasn't very nice." And started to shove Remus into the lake as well, but as Remus lost his footing and started to fall in, he grabbed onto Virgil and brought him down with him.

"My love!" Roman tossed off his shirt and shoes and jumped in after Virgil.

"Lake party!" Patton shouted before also jumping in.

"You are all insane." Logan shook his head at the five in the lake below him.

"You want to join them, don't you?" Remy smirked.