The problem with Shigaraki || Kurogiri is a fan of cats

// I realized that I have a lot of things and chapters planned out for this story, so I'll stuff two scenarios into one chapter, is that alright?? It'll take me longer to update but this is better in the long run since I really want to do this story. I've run outta brain juice 4 now tho expect the next update maybe next week //

Aizawa yawns a little, waking up from his sleep, seriously annoyed. He was having a nice sleep, it helped that it was raining outside at the moment, really makes it a nice mood to sleep- then someone knocks on his apartment, rings the doorbell nonstop and- he's annoyed. He sighed as he got up, leaving his bedroom, he opens the door.

"What do you want-"

"EraserHead." A familiar voice and a tuff of white hair greets, Aizawa stares and eyes him from head to toe. He was drenching wet, "I got caught in the rain and I remembered that your apartment is nearby."

"Why do you know where I live?" Aizawa asks, his arms crossed, leaning on the door, a brow rose, Tomura shrugs.

"No offense, EraserHead, it's awfully cold, can't you let me in?" He asked, he sounded even a little smug, Aizawa squints his eye suspiciously before he sighed, letting the shivering teen inside.

"What made you caught up in the rain anyways?" He asked, leading Tomura to his bathroom, he gave him a towel, "I'll get you something to wear."

"Thanks EraserHead, you're really cool." Tomura says, before he disappears inside of the bathroom, Aizawa sighs, before he left, he comes back a few moments later, he leaves the towel and the shirt there before he knocks on the door and leaves to the kitchen.

It was awfully cold outside, something warm might help. Aizawa would offer him a cup of tea but Aizawa doesn't have tea, all he has are coffee beans and hot chocolate mixes, he also has some milk in the fridge but it's made specially for cats, he doesn't want Tomura to drink that. Ultimately, he makes two cups of hot chocolate, he didn't really want to drink coffee and be energized. Rain is a sleeping weather, he doesn't want to be up, wide and awake for it.

He got back to the living room, Tomura was still patting his hair dry with the towel, already dressed up, he grins wickedly when he sees Aizawa, "EraserHead. Thanks for the shower."

"You're welcome, have a sit. And tell me exactly why you know where I live." He sat down, placing the mugs down, Tomura does that loopdy loop with the towel and his hair and takes the mug, his pinkies out. Fancy. Aizawa takes his own mug and sips.

"You see. I wasn't actually expecting it to be you. If it was anyone else I would've bashed their head in and taken the apartment for myself."

"Yeah right. Like I'd believe that." Aizawa spats, Tomura laughs in response.

"You're funny." Tomura says, like he wasn't the one joking. Well, whatever.

"If anyone comes barging in that I don't know, I'm gonna assume you sold me out."

"Oh I would never, you're so cruel. Is this how you treat a guest?"

"You're hardly a guest Tomura, you're more of an unexpected visitor." Tomura smirks at that.

"Would you like me to leave then?"

Aizawa was about to answer, then he heard the crackle of lightning loudening outside, Aizawa hates how Tomura looked smugger, damnit. Aizawa can't send someone out in that weather, he sighs in defeat.

"You're sleeping on the couch."

"Good enough."

_______________