Day before USJ

Aizawa groaned when he woke up from his sleep, someone was repeatedly ringing his doorbell- at 3 in the morning, so annoying. Aizawa barely gets enough sleep as it is and people still finds ways to disturb him. He sighed as he got up to open the door.

"Who is it-"

"Sensei. Let me crash in your place for a bit." Aizawa found himself alarmed at the stench and well- sight of blood on Dabi, he sighs.

"Alright, get on the couch, I'm cleaning you up." He murmured, leaving Dabi to fend for himself to go look for his first aid kit, Dabi closes the door on his way in, taking off his shoes and sitting by the couch. Aizawa gets back to him and hands him a wet towel.

"Here, clean yourself."

"But you said you're cleaning me up?" Shit, he did say that, he sighed as he started patting the blood away from his skin, he wasn't sure if he should press down to clean as Dabi had . . . Skin grafts. He stilled when he grabbed his wrist and made his hand press down on his skin, "I can't feel it. It's fine, you can press down as hard as you want."

"Alright but let go of my wrist."

"Fair."

"Also clean under your clothes yourself."

"Also fair. Are you sure you don't want to see?"

"Yes."

Dabi seemed disappointed, "Does my skin disturb you?"

"Dabi. I don't want to see anyone without their shirts and pants on, you're not special."

"Ouch, but I guess that's to be expected." He sighed, letting himself slump against the couch.

"Coffee?"

"I want it sweet."

"Alright." Aizawa sighs, leaving him with the wet towel before disappearing into the kitchen, Dabi makes no move to clean himself and just puts the wet fabric on the table, closing his eyes and dozing off. Aizawa comes back with the coffee when he saw Dabi snoozing off. He rolls his eyes, placing their cups by the table, he goes back to his room to grab a blanket.

He carefully drapes the blanket on Dabi and was about to slip a pillow underneath his head- it was enough to wake Dabi up apparently and the man opens up his eyes to stare back up at him.

"Hey sensei, you tucking me to bed?"

"I'm tucking you to the couch."

"Not gonna ask how I got blood on myself?"

"How did you get blood on yourself?"

"Some punks were annoying me so I beat them up."

"Yeah right." Aizawa huffed, didn't seem like he believed that.

"Alright you got me, skin grafts were bleeding." He murmured, "hurts."

"Do you have any kind of pain meds?"

"Had enough that my body's started rejecting them. And I kinda like it."

"Whatever makes you happy." He sighs, Dabi notices the cups of coffee and takes one for himself, sipping it, his face twists into grimace.

"Sensei, I said I wanted it sweet."

"Your fault for grabbing my cup." Aizawa took the cup from his hands and sat beside him, Dabi stared at him for a moment before he took the other cup of coffee and drank that instead, licking his lips at the sweet taste.

"You know, you never really told me your name." Dabi says, drinking his coffee, "been wondering about it for awhile now."

"Just keep calling me sensei."