Let's go Peppa

Peppa stared at her reflection for a while before her mind clicked to Pedro. "Pedro please," Peppa whispered, "please love me!" She danced in the bathroom and pretended Pedro was coming to talk to her. "Peppa? Peppa!" he said. 

"Pedro!" Peppa replied. 

"Peppa what the heck?! This is George!" said Pedro. WhAt?! Peppa blushed, surprised she still could under all her makeup, and covered her head. "Oh-" Peppa choked, "Sorry George." She got up and walked out of the bathroom. Upon seeing her face, George screwed up his face and rolled his eyes. "You're such a pig Peppa," George exclaimed. 

"I know pipsqueak," Peppa squawked, "But wait till Mummy and Daddy hear about your sexuality!" Peppa snorted at her "Funny" joke. George's face morphed into shock. "You wouldn't DARE!" he shouted. 

"Oh yes I would!" Peppa sniggered, "I'm Mummy and Daddy's favourite after all, they'll believe anything I say!" 

"Peppa!" George rasped out, "Don't!"

"Hah!" Peppa giggled, "I will! And there's no going back!" Peppa sashayed down the stairs to find her parents standing by the computer. "Mummy!" Peppa demanded. 

"Peppa, honey, we're busy," Mummy Pig replied. 

"Mummy!" Peppa repeated. 

"Little princess, we are busy," Daddy Pig responded, blocking the view of the laptop screen. "Ugh you guys SUCK!" Peppa screamed, "I'm LEAVING!" And with that she stormed out of the house and slammed the door behind her. She ran down the hill and pulled out her iPhone 11 Pro Max and looked up Pedro Pony on Snapchat. Yes, she knew where he lived but she wanted to be certain. "Yes!" Peppa exclaimed. She got his house number right! She got her airpods out and plugged them into her ears. Then she played, "How Bad Can I Be?" on full blast. She knew all the words because it was her new theme song. Peppa boogied all the way to Pedro's house. There she knocked on his door and waited. She flattered down her dress and wiped under her eye. CRAP! Her eyeliner smudged and she could feel some of her mascara had come off too! She panicked and rushed out of his front yard. 

She made it out it out just in time as Mrs. Pony came to the door. She looked left. She looked right and shut the door. Peppa opened up her phone and checked her face. Quickly, she pulled concealer out of her small bag and applied it on under her eyes. Then she knew she was ready. Peppa ran up the hill and knocked on the door again. She ran her fingers across her head and realised she had makeup on her fingers! Again she bolted down the hill and opened up her phone. Peppa heard Mrs. Pony open the door for the second time. "Ugh these kids!" she groaned, slamming the door shut. Peppa wiped her head free off makeup and once again walked up the hill. 

Knock! Knock! 

The door opened and a frizzled Mrs. Pony stared down at Peppa. She tried to hide her surprise when she saw Peppa's face but it mostly backfired. "Do you like what you see!?" Peppa squealed, "Thank you!!" Mrs. Pony just stared and tapped her hoof on the door. "Umm, what brings you here?" she neighed. 

"Pedro," Peppa burst out, "Your son, he's a real hero!" Peppa folded her hands together and swayed on the spot. "Okay..." Mrs. Pony mumbled, "So you here to see him..?" 

"YES!" Peppa shrieked, "Why else would I come here!!?" Mrs. Pony silently fumed but reluctantly let Peppa inside. "PEDRO!" she shouted. A loud nose echoed through the room and then Pedro appeared. "Yes mum- Peppa?!" he exclaimed. 

"Pedro!" Peppa shouted, "Babe." Pedro stared at her weirdly and smiled. "Hey?" he said. Peppa's face was sweating hard! She had a waterfall flowing down her back and he eyesight went blurry again but she held the twitchiness back. "Pe-Pe-Pe-Pedro," she twitched. 

"Peppa?" Pedro asked, "Um why are you here?" 

"To see you of course!" Peppa yelled, dancing over towards him. 

"Peppa can you umm, lay off please," Pedro declared. Peppa had made her way so close to Pedro she could here his breathing. "Lets go to your room!" Peppa announced, placing a foot on the bottom step. "No," Pedro yelled, grabbing Peppa's arm. The sudden touch made Peppa feel queasy. Her mouth drooled and she turned to face him. Pedro screamed. "HER FACE! HER FACE!" was all he could say. Mrs. Pony rushed over and took her son away from Peppa. "Stay back!" she coughed. 

"What!?" Peppa asked, "I'm me!" she opened her arms, asking for Pedro to come into them. He didn't and to Peppa's dismay and was slowly creeping over to the phone. "PEDRO!!" Peppa oinked, "NO!!" 

"Peppa!" Mrs. Pony neighed, "May I escort you to the bathroom?" 

"NO!" Peppa screamed. Mrs. Pony sighed and looked at Pedro. They had a telepathic conversation and Pedro went closer to the phone. "PEDRRROOO!!!" Peppa shrieked. 

"Peppa!" Pedro shouted. The way he said her name made Peppa's heart thump. She'd heard him say it to her many times but this, this was everything! Peppa just needed to be with Pedro and all would be good. All her dreams would have been fulfilled! She swayed on her feet and stared at Pedro with starry eyes. "Yes dear?" she asked. 

"Okay Pedro! Just call the number!" Mrs. Pony demanded. Pedro seized the phone and dialled the number. Peppa watched him press 000. "NO!!" she screamed. 

"Peppa you're a monster!" Pedro shouted before handing the phone over to his mother. "Yes, yes, I'd like the police here IMMEDIATELY!!" she demanded into the phone. Pedro stumbled over to Peppa, carefully keeping his distance. "Peppa I know you came for me but... but you look like a monster! What did you do to your face?!" Pedro explained. 

"What!? I put makeup on!" Peppa replied. Pedro did a small side cough. "How much?" he wondered. 

"Enough to make you love me!!" Peppa responded, jumping into Pedro's arms. He shifted out of the way and Peppa Thumped!! on the ground. Mrs. Pony grimaced at the sight of her. Peppa had faceplanted on the floorboards and when she sat up she saw her reflection staring at her. "Wow, Pedro," she slurred, "Your floor is so clean!" 

"Um Peppa," Pedro mumbled, "That's not your reflection that's your makeup." 

"WHAT!" Peppa screamed, "Do I?! Is it!? Is makeup still on my face!??" 

"More than enough," Pedro muttered. Peppa ran up and smooched Pedro's cheek. "Ew Peppa! Get off!" Pedro screamed. He pushed Peppa off of him but then grabbed her arm and ran up the stairs. He placed her in front of the mirror and Peppa screamed her head off. 

I'll show you what she saw...

*GUESS WHAT!! I DON'T OWN THE IMAGE I JUST DREW ON IT!!