Is Peppa Still in the Game?

No Peppa isn't dead. 

Gosh darn it. 

She awoke in sickbay. Peppa cried when she opened her eyes. She saw Karen's ugly face and she screamed. 

"Fricking hell Peppa it's just me," Karen barked. 

Peppa continued screaming. 

"What the hell dude," Karen huffed. She walked over to her clipboard and jotted down some notes. 

"Are you related to Miss Gazelle?" Peppa rudely asked. 

"Why?" Karen asked. 

"Because you're a gazelle." 

"Peppa. Are you related to bacon?" 

Peppa gasped and covered her mouth in ~complete~ shock! 

✨HOW RUDE✨

"Dude you just asked if I was related to a dead person so like yah know I asked you the same thing," Karen explained. 

"Karen-" Peppa began, losing her words. "I'm calling the police." 

"WHAT! WHY?" Karen shouted, her clipboard clashing to the ground. Peppa pulled out her iPhone 12 Pro Max and dialed 000 (or 911 for you Americans, 999 for the UK dudes reading this). 

"Hello  this is Peppa Pig," Peppa said, her voice laced with honey. 

"What is your emergency?" the phone asked. 

"WhAt iS mY EmeRGenCY?!" Peppa repeated, "WhAT?!" she took a deep breath. "This lady called Karen literally asked if I was related to bacon, like what the hell! And so I called you because I feel so UNSAFE with her around so just arrest her already like hurry up!" 

"Where is your destination?" the phone asked. 

"BISH LOOK ON MAPS IDK!" Peppa screamed, before ending the call. "There," Peppa said, sassily, "done and DUSTED." She did a few finger clicks to emphasise her words. 

Half an hour later, Karen was arrested. 

"STUFF YOU PEPPA PIG!" she shouted, as she was forced inside the police car. Peppa stuck out her tongue and stuck her snout up in the sky. "You deserved this." 

"I hate you," Karen said before the door was slammed shut. Peppa watched the police car leave. Becki came over and high fived her. 

"Nice work, Peps," she complimented. "Better than normal."

"Yah," CC commented. 

"Proud," Zee said, blowing a bubble. 

Emily nodded her head in agreement. 

"Gum," Peppa demanded, holding her hand out. The girls panicked and Zoe took her gum out of her mouth and placed it on Peppa's hand. (AGAIN THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS I KNOW) Peppa didn't realise it was used before putting it in her mouth. Zoe's spit juiced out into her mouth and Peppa spat it out. 

"ZOE!" Peppa screeched. She stamped her foot and crossed her arms over her chest. "Pedro is the only person who can do that! DEMOTED!" 

Zoe nodded her head and stepped back to the last position in the V. 

Peppa was the head, she'd finally beated Becki. Becki was on her left and Candy on her right. Emily was behind Becki and Zoe was behind Wendy who was behind Candy. Wendy was absent today because she was shopping. 

Peppa was SO Jealous. Tuesday, she is gonna bully Wendy to give over some of her things. 

The girls walked down the school carpark and sat down in their spot. The Kool Kidz spot. 

"Tea Time," Becki declared. 

"SO like I totes don't know why Pedro isn't here," Peppa sniffed. 

"Same," Candy said, sassily. 

"Yah," Becki clicked. 

"Maybe he needed a break?" Zoe suggested. 

"Zoe, this is totes your last warning," Peppa warned. 

Zoe looked at the floor once again and Peppa saw a tear slip from her eye. 

"Better," Peppa announced. 

"Well you kinda feel on him yesterday," Emily pointed out, "Maybe you hurt him?" 

Peppa gasped. "Uh, excuse me? I don't even weigh much!! Rude." 

"Sos but like," Emily started. 

"Shut it," Peppa coughed, rolling her eyes. "Becki?"

"Dude he's my ex," Becki muttered. 

"Exactly, tell me all his moves," Peppa pressed. 

"He is so totes annoying and he totes sucs dude, dunno what you see in his ass," Becki replied. 

"Becki! Uh seriously, he's a fricking angel so totes never do that again," Peppa warned. 

"Does he even like you Peps?" Candy asked. 

"CC, of course he does! Why wouldn't he love an angel like me?" Peppa defended. 

"Peps, I'm giving you until the end of the week. If he's not falling for you, you're gone," Becki warned. Everyone but Peppa and Becki stood up. "There's only room for one ruler and it'll be me. Bye loser," Becki hissed into Peppa's ear.

Peppa gaped at her. 

Becki pulled a face at her before strutting off with her friends. 

"Come on Peps!" CC huffed. 

"Yah, party tonight les go," Em joined in. 

"Yass," Zee exclaimed.