Peppa the Winner? Or Peppa the Loser?

Friday arrived. 

Peppa was too depressed to go to school on Thursday. 

This meant it was her last day of being here. 

School starts at 8:30am every morning and it was currently 8:26am. 

Peppa kept on look-out waiting, hoping, wishing that Pedro would arrive. She couldn't bare to be without him. She'd lost all her hearts. Peppa couldn't eat, sleep or live without the one and only Pedro Pony. That rhymed wow! 

Peppa sat on the lonely, metal bench by the drop-off area. She'd watched many happy smiles arrive at the school but none of them were her beloved. 

"Baby," Peppa sobbed. 

She brought a knife to school, just in case she needed to go yandere on Suzy Sheep, or even herself. OR even PEDRO

She'd thought about it long and hard. If Pedro wouldn't except her, then no one could be with Pedro. 

Peppa wiped her eyes. Crusty mascara fell on her fingertips. She sniffed and looked out again. A ray of light shone through the carpark and onto this one car. Peppa looked out to see who's it was. It was a shiny, jet black BMW. 

The backdoor opened and out stepped a boy. Not a human boy, a horse boy. 

PEPPA RAN!

PEPPA RAN SO FAST! 

Then she stopped. 

He was blind. 

How could he ever know it was her... how? 

She looked back at the car and saw another boy get out of the car. He was tall, masculine and dripping with sweat. The boy was a Giraffe. 

The Giraffe boy kissed Pedro's temple. 

Peppa cried. She flopped onto the asphalt and cried, cried, cried. Her eyes were red by the time Pedro walked by. 

They stepped on her. Like she was a piece of trash. 

"Pedro stepped on me..." Peppa whimpered, reaching for the knife in her bag. 

"WHO WANTS BACON!?" she screamed across the school. 

Millions and millions of doors opened up around the school. Pedro and The Giraffe boy turned around. Pedro whispered something to The Giraffe boy and The Giraffe boy replied to him. 

"WHO.." Peppa sobbed, "WANTS..! ...BACON!?" 

"ME!" 

Peppa wiped her tears away and gripped onto the knife. She rose it above her arm, ready to cut. It. Off. 

"Don't." 

A warm, familiar hand clutched onto Peppa's arm. The voice was soothing and Peppa looked up to see Pedro. More tears flowed down her face. Her make-up going everywhere. 

"Pedro." 

"Peppa." 

"I thought I lost you."

"I wish I did." 

"PEDRO!" 

"Peppa don't kill yourself over me, it's not worth it," Pedro whispered. 

"Pedro, but- I-" Peppa choked. 

"Don't," The Giraffe boy cut in.

"Who are you?" Peppa spat.

"PEPPA!" Pedro hissed.