I Like Him...

It's been 2 weeks, it was the last day of school for Taehyung and he wanted to see the man again. He was currently in school thinking about him. He thought about his dark brown eyes, his pale skin, his pink lips, his light brown hair, his narrow face, his broad shoulders, Taehyung thought about everything. He wondered what kind of music he was listening to when they met, he didn't get to see his shoes, he wondered if his hands were soft or rough, Taehyung was wondering about everything, Taehyung was in love and he only met and spoke to him once.

He tapped his pencil on the desk, an attempt to make the clock move faster, although he knew it was impossible, he couldn't help but try. Nothing was working, though, his teacher continued with his boring lecture, it was the last day of school. Taehyung missed when the last day of school was just people going around signing yearbooks and taking pictures. Giving up with patience he asked the teacher if he could use the bathroom. When his wish was granted he practically sprinted away.

He grumbled on the way to the restroom, he was planning on taking his anger out on the wall but he bumped into someone. Stumbling slightly he began to glare up at the man.

"Hey-" when V saw the man's face he could have sworn he stopped breathing. The one stood in front of him had his hands in his pockets and was looking down at him with his head cocked to the side. V tried to say something but he couldn't form words at the moment.

"Hey, it's you. Jin told me that you were looking for me, I was planning on seeing you at the library after school." His voice was like heaven to V's ears. Suddenly noticing he was on the crummy school floor, V jolted up and smiled up at him.

"Yeah! I've been looking for you! I wanted to know your name." V held out his hand, when the other guy shook it he noticed how soft his hands were. V continued to melt on the inside.

"Jin told me not to tell you my name, sorry but I wanna see where Jin's going with this." he grinned at rubbed the back of his head, making his forward brushed hair to move out of place.

"Then what am I supposed to call you?" V questioned seriously, what was Jin doing?

"Jin didn't say what you should call me... hmmm... how about you call me your hyung?" His full lips turned upwards in a smirk. Taehyung nodded and continued to stare at his hyung for a while, wondering why Jin didn't want him to know his real name.

"Well, I think we should head back to class. Jin told me your work schedule, I'll see you in two days." he waved and walked off. Taehyung looked at his hands before looking up in the direction his hyung walked away in. He smiled finally seeing him again. When he walked into the classroom to resume class everyone was wondering why he was smiling.

"Dude how good of a piss was that?" Jimin asked from behind him. He almost choked, did he look that happy? He turned to Jimin, glad that he was sitting in the back so it would be hard to be pointed out.

"I just saw the guy that I was looking for." He said quickly before turning around again. Thankfully, the teacher didn't notice.

"The guy you met when..." He could tell Jimin was blushing. Taehyung's face went red too, not because he was embarrassed, but because he was trying not to laugh. Nodding quickly Taehyung thought of how Jimin explained the events that happened to him that day.

'Okay so... Kookie and I are in a relationship... since the night we went to the park...' Taehyung nodded remembering the fun time he had that day. 'So, when I woke up this morning, everything seemed normal but when I went to go pick up Kookie he was kind of on the horny side of the bed.' Jimin's face was as red as a tomato and Taehyung was laughing.

'Don't laugh! But anyways, things happened and I got to school late...' Jimin looked down nervously Taehyung was dying of laughter at this point, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.